Monumento

Kokawa River and the Foundation Stone of the Do...

wawa

2017-11-23

Tags: 中昔京師地図 上杉本洛中洛外図屏風 宝鏡寺 京都府 京都市上京区

Guide plate text

Kokawa River and the Foundation Stone of the Dodobashi Bridge
Formerly at this location flowed the Kokawa River: running north to south its vestiges can be seen between Honpoji Temple and the eastern side of Hoonnji Temple.
The Dodobashi Bridge is recorded in the cyusekikeishichizu and its name is said to come from Dodo no Tsuji. The bridge 's appearance is captured in a painting completed during the 戦国Period called Uesugibon rakuchurakugaizu byobu and it shows a wooden bridge with the Kogawa River rurning to the east of Hokyoji Temple.
this bridge became well known during the Onin War (1467-1477) because the area from the Dodobashi Bridge to Ichijomodori-bashi Bridge was a battleground where many battles were fought between the forces of Yamana's Western Army and Hosokawa's Eastern Army.
In 1965 (Showa 40) the Kokawa River was filled in, and based on the efforts of the local people the stone version of the Dodobashi Bridge, built during the Edo Period, is preserved Dismantled and stored at Muromachi Elementary School, it was reconstructed at the Rakusai New Toun Chikurin Park in 1981 (showa 56), Part of the foundation of the Dodobashi Bridge, one of the four support piers, has returned placed here as a precious reminder of the heritage of this area. The other support piers remain preserved at the Muromachi Elementary School and the Chikurin Park.

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 大川桥和多桥桥的基础石原先在这个地方流过了河川:从北到南,它的痕迹可以在本溥寺和弘雍寺东侧之间看到。多桥桥被记录在cyusekikeishichizu,它的名字据说来自Dodo no Tsuji。这座桥的外观是在一个叫做Uesugibon rakuchurakugaizu byobu的戦国时期完成的一幅画中捕捉到的,它展示了一个木桥,在Hokyoji寺的东边流淌着的Kogawa河。这座桥在丁午战争时期(1467-1477)是众所周知的,因为从渡桥大桥到一条通桥桥的地区是战场,在山野的西部军队和细川东军之间进行了许多次的战斗。昭和40年(昭和40年),在江户时代,在当地人们的努力下,在江户时代建造的石桥版“渡渡桥”被保存在室町小学拆除保存,在1981年的Rakusai New Toun Chikurin公园(昭和56),作为四大支柱之一的Dodobashi桥的基础的一部分,已经归还,作为这个地区遗产的珍贵提示。其他的支援码头依然保存在室町小学和Chikurin公园。

小川と百々橋の礎石

 かつてこの場所には、本法寺や報恩寺の東にその痕跡を残す小川が南北に流れていた。
 百々橋の名は、『中昔京師地図』に記されている「百百ノ辻」に由来すると伝えられ、戦国時代の京都を描いた『上杉本洛中洛外図屏風』には、法鏡寺殿(宝鏡寺)の東を流れる小川に木橋が描かれている。
 この橋が知られるようになったのは、戦国時代にこの地を中心として有名な合戦がおこなわれたことによる。とくに応仁・文明の乱(1467~1477)では、この橋から一丈戻橋までの一帯が、西軍の山名方と東軍の細川方との主戦場となった。
 小川は昭和40年(1965)には埋め立てられ、江戸時代に石橋にかわった百々橋も解体されたが、地域の方のご尽力により、橋材は一時、室町小学校で保管され、その後、洛西ニュータウンの竹林公園内(昭和56年(1981)開園)に移築された。この礎石は百々橋の橋脚を支える4基のうちの1基であり、百々橋をしのぶ貴重な遺産としてこの地に戻された。なお、竹林公園と室町小学校にも礎石が残されている。

Texts

tenma
2018-01-11 11:08 (1369)
tenma
tenma
2018-01-11 11:06 (451)
tenma

Comments/Photos

wawa wawa 6 months

小川(こがわ)と百々橋(どどばし)の礎石

wawa wawa 6 months

#<User:0x007f9957f23e90> 小川(こがわ)と百々橋(どどばし)の礎石

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

wawa (2017/12/20)
Tags: 京都府 京都市上京区
wawa (2017/12/20)
Tags: 京都府 京都市上京区
wawa (2017/12/31)
Tags: 後水尾天皇 本阿弥光悦 銭舜挙 長谷川等伯 京都府 京都市上京区
wawa (2017/12/31)
Tags: 京都府 京都市上京区