Monumento

軍艦操練所跡 中央区築地6丁目20

wawa

2017-07-11

Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 中央区

Guide plate text

This content was transcribed by optical character recognition. Please cooperate with proofreading.

ocr-generated 1304
平成二十一年三月
軍艦操練所跡
ぐんかん そう れんじょ あと
めました。
ホテル館が建てられました。
最初の洋式ホテルである築地
の地に移り、跡地には、日本
類焼して現在の旧浜離宮庭園
ました。同年十一月には再び
年七月には海軍所と改称され
たに海軍奉行を置き、慶応二
慶応元年(
一八六五)七月、新
を教授方としていました。その後、向井将監や勝海舟等が頭取をつと
た場所(絵図では松平安芸守蔵屋敷へ仮移転をしています。
設立当初は旗本永井尚志が総督をつとめ、長崎の海軍伝習所修業生
年(一八六四)三月には焼失して、南隣りの広島藩主浅野家下屋敷のあっ
あった築地講武所内に創設しました。
をした後には、跡地一帯は軍艦操練所の専用地とされました。元治元
万延元年(一八六〇)正月に講武所が神田小川町(現在の千代田区)に移転
軍艦の運転を練習させる目的で軍艦教授所(後の軍艦操練所)をこの地に
希望者を集めて、航海術・海上砲術の講習や、オランダから輸入した
戸幕府は、安政四年(一八五七)四月、旗本や御家人、諸藩の藩士等から
ペリーによる黒船艦隊の来航後、西洋式海軍の必要性に迫られた江
上本町
機夏
所在地 中央区築地六丁目二〇番地域
中央区教育委員会
事ある。
「京橋南築地鐵砲洲絵図」(部分)(東京都立中央図書館特別文庫所蔵
"Kyobashi Minami Tsukiji Teppozu Ezu" (part)
(Special Collections Room, Tokyo Metropolitan Central Library)
Remains of Gunkan - Sorenjo
20, Tsukiji 6-chome, Chuo-ku
After United States Commodore Perry came to Japan leading the fleet, Edo Shogunate was urged by the
necessity of the foundation of western naval forces, and opened Gunkan-Sorenjo here on the premises of
Tsukiji-Kobusho), in order to train sailing, gunnery on the sea and control method of warship to
hatumoto(upper vassals), gokenin (direct vassals) and the vassals of the feudal domains in April, 1857..
In January, 1860, Tsukiji-Kobusho moved to Kanda - Ogawa machi, and all the sites became the ground
of Gankan-Sorenjo. Gunkan-Sorenjo, was burned down in March, 1864, and moved ・temporary to the
residence site of Hiroshima feudal lord Asano family located in the southern contiguous area.
At first, Nagai Naoyuki served as the director, and Nagasaki Naval Forces Training Institute
graduates served as the teachers. Mukai Shogen, Katsu Kaishu, et al. served as the president
afterwards.
「In July, 1865, the commissioner of navy was established newly, and Gunkan-Sorenjo changed the name
to KaigunSjo (the Naval Forces Center) in the next year July. Kaigun Syo was burned down by a spreading
fire in November of the same year, and it was moved to the ground of present Kyu Hamarikyu Teien
garden, and Tsukiji Hotel Kan, which is the first western-style'hotel in Japan, was built on KaigunSyo,site.
| March,2009
Chuo - city the Board of Education
©WAWA

Texts

monumento
2018-03-28 00:20 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

wawa wawa almost 5 years

軍艦操練所跡 中央区築地6丁目20

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

kawa_sanpo (2014/09/15)
Tags: 東京都 中央区
wawa (2017/07/20)
Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 中央区
wawa (2017/07/20)
Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 中央区
kawa_sanpo (2014/09/15)
Tags: 東京都 中央区