auto-translate Origin of Nagashihashi This bridge, for Taisho 4 (1915) Morinaga confectionery No. 2 factory was built here, for employees commuting to this factory, the width made of wood with Morinaga confection A bridge with nine gauge (2.7 m) and a length of six (10.9 m) began, from when we were called "Morinaga Bridge". Morinaga originally had a factory in Minato Ward, but as the business performance grew, we built a second factory in the Osaki district of Shinagawa Ward. Approximately 200 employees commuting to this factory are passing by Oi, Ebara, and Togoshi, and they crossed this bridge and went to the factory. After that, due to the renovation work of the Meguro River in March 1964, it was renovated to a reinforced concrete bridge and has reached the present.