Monumento

Tomigusuku Jinjo Elementary School Site

thimigushiku_tara
Tags: 綱引き 座安 饒波 長嶺小学校 メーヌヒラ 学校教育 明治13年 豊見城小学校 間切番所 豊見城尋常小学校 兼城間切 糸満市兼城 豊禄兼高等小学校 角力 第一豊見城尋常高等小学校 第二豊見城尋常小学校 座安小学校 学校教育のルーツ auto-translate 沖縄県 豊見城市

Guide plate text

Tomigusuku Jinjo Elementary School Site

 This area, which rests upon a small hill, is locally referred to as Menuhira and is a significant part in speaking of the dawn of school education in Tomigusuku.
The history of the city’s academic education can be traced back to 1880, when a single room within the Magiri Bansho (equivalent to today’s town office) of the Tomigusuku settlement was established as Tomigusuku Elementary School.
In 1887, the school was renamed Tomigusuku Jinjo (Normal) Elementary School, and according to records, it relocated from within the Bansho office to Menuhira around 1888-1889. After that, five higher elementary schools were newly established within the county.

 The Horokuken Higher Elementary School was one of these newly established schools, which included Tomigusuku, Oroku, and Kanegusuku within its school zone, and it is said it was initially located in Kanegusuku but later relocated to Tomigusuku.

 In April of 1908, Tomigusuku Jinjo Higher Elementary School divided to establish the No. 1 Tomigusuku Jinjo Higher Elementary School in the Noha settlement (present day Nagamine Elementary School) and the No. 2 Tomigusuku Jinjo Higher Elementary School (present day Zayasu Elementary School) in the Zayasu settlement. In 1910, Horokuken Higher Elementary School closed its doors, drawing the curtains to the history of schools in the Menuhira area.

auto-translate omigusuku Jinjo 小学网站

这一领域,有赖一座小山,当地被称为 Menuhira,是在谈到黎明 Tomigusuku 学校教育的重要组成部分。
城市的学术教育的历史可以追溯到 1880 年,在 Magiri Bansho (相当于今天的镇办公室) 的 Tomigusuku 定居点内的一间单人房成立时作为 Tomigusuku 小学。
1887 年,学校被改名为 Tomigusuku Jinjo (正常) 的小学,和根据记录,它迁从 Bansho 办公室内到 Menuhira 周围 1888年-1889 年。在那之后,五个高小学,新建了县境内。

Horokuken 高小学是这些新成立的学校,在学校区域内包括 Tomigusuku、 Oroku 和 Kanegusuku,之一,据说它是最初设在 Kanegusuku,但后来转移到 Tomigusuku。

1908 年 4 月,在 Tomigusuku Jinjo 高小学划分建立号 1 Tomigusuku Jinjo 高小学在 Noha 结算 (本天永峰小学) 和第 2 Tomigusuku Jinjo 高等小学 (目前天座安小学) 中座安结算。1910 年,Horokuken 高小学关闭它的门,拉上窗帘的 Menuhira 地区学校历史。

豊見城尋常小学校跡地

 地元で「メーヌヒラ 」と呼ばれているこの小高な一帯は、豊見城の学校教育 の夜明けを語るうえでたいへん重要な場所である。

 本市における学校教育の歴史は、明治13年 (1880)、「豊見城小学校 」の名称で、字豊見城集落にあった間切番所 (現在の役所)内の一室を教室として開設されたのがその始まりとされる。

 明治19年(1886)、小学校令により尋常科、高等科をそれぞれ4ヵ年と定め、尋常科が義務教育となったのを受け、明治20年(1887)には「豊見城尋常小学校 」に校名が改められた。校舎を番所内からここ「メーヌヒラ」へ移転したのは明治21~22年頃だと『豊見城村史』には記録されている。一方、義務教育ではない高等科への就学希望者はまだ少なく、明治21年、兼城間切 【現在の糸満市兼城 】に島尻郡で唯一の島尻高等小学校が開設されたが、豊見城からは選抜された子ども達のみが通う状況であった。その後、島尻高等小学校は廃校となり、新たに郡内5ヵ所に高等小学校が新設された。

 豊禄兼高等小学校 はそのうちの1校で、豊見城、小禄、兼城の3間切を校区とし、当初は兼城にあったがのちに豊見城に移ったという。明治31年(1898)に行われた開校式には奈良原繁県知事などが列席し、式典後には生徒らによる体操、さらに余興として綱引き角力 などが披露されたと、当時の琉球新報は伝えている。

 明治41年(1908)4月、字饒波第一豊見城尋常高等小学校 (現在の長嶺小学校 )、字座安第二豊見城尋常小学校 (現在の座安小学校 )がそれぞれ豊見城尋常高等小学校から分離開校。明治43年(1910)には豊禄兼高等小学校も廃校となり、「メーヌヒラ」における学校の歴史の幕は閉じたが、豊見城における学校教育のルーツ を辿るたいせつな場所として、こんにちに語り継がれている。

Texts

thimigushiku_tara
2017-04-06 11:34 (1385)
thimigushiku_tara
thimigushiku_tara
2017-04-06 11:33 (803)
thimigushiku_tara

Comments/Photos

thimigushiku_tara thimigushiku_tara 5 months

豊見城尋常小学校跡地

thimigushiku_tara thimigushiku_tara 5 months

#<User:0x007f16ee85a9d8> 豊見城尋常小学校跡地と文化財説明版

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

thimigushiku_tara (2017/04/12)
Tags: 梵字 大日如来 ニービヌフニ 碑 サンスクリット語 アビラウンケン 密教 魔よけ 沖縄県 豊見城市
thimigushiku_tara (2017/04/03)
Tags: ビジュル 守り神 ビジュン 宜保 霊石 フンシ 旧暦一月二日 初御願 旧五月十五日 五月ウマチー 旧六月二十五日 夏ヌ御願 カシチーウイミ 綱引き 綱打ち 大詔奉戴日 戦勝祈願 出征軍人の壮行会 紀元二千六百年祭 区画整理事業 auto-translate 沖縄県 豊見城市
thimigushiku_tara (2017/04/06)
Tags: 沖縄戦 首里城 尚巴志 橋 石橋 琉球石灰岩 船着場 饒波川 真玉橋 豊見城グスク 南山 三山時代 石火矢橋 5連 石造アーチ橋 女間者 木橋 重修石火矢橋碑 眞珠道 製糖工場 那覇のマチ 市場 潮切 スーチリー auto-translate 沖縄県 豊見城市
gotosheng (2016/06/14)
Tags: 尚巴志 琉球石灰岩 沖縄戦 沖縄県 豊見城市