Ganya and Gango-Sai of Takayasu
Gan refers to the house-shaped palanquin which carries the coffin holding the deceased during a burial ceremony. The Ganya is a building which enshrines the Gan.
The Gan which are placed in the Ganya today were restored in 1952, after being destroyed in the Battle of Okinawa, and were in actual use until 1968. The Gan itself is made using pine, Japanese cypress and cedar, and it was colored completely with vermilion lacquer. On the four sides were Buddhist pictures such as monks, lotus flowers and others.
The Gango-sai of Takayasu is held every 12 years, in the year of the dragon, on August 9 on the lunar calendar. It is said that this local ritual has continued for more than 250 years, and during the traditional event, the people pray for the good health and prosperity of the residents of the hamlet, while the Gan are also repaired and maintained.
During the ritual, the spirits of the deceased rested in the Gan are consoled and evil spirits are driven out of the hamlet by dedicating performances of valiant martial arts of Bojitsu and Karate, as well as lively Ryukyu Buyo dances. Upon enshrining the Gan, at the climax of the local ceremony, the Gan and Hatagashira flags are hoisted up along the road that leads from the community center to the Ganya, for the Michi-June, or the procession which is made lively by the great number of participating residents of the community.
auto-translate 安雅和 Gango-西贡的大动脉
甘今天被安置在 Ganya 恢复了 1952 年，在冲绳岛战役中被破坏后，在实际使用中直到 1968 年。甘本身采用松、 桧木、 雪松，和它的彩色完全的朱红漆。四个边被佛教僧侣、 荷花等图片。
隆泰 Gango 西贡是举行每 12 年，在龙 8 年月 9 日农历日历上。据说，这个地方的仪式继续超过 250 年，并在传统的事件，人们祈求身体健康和繁荣的哈姆雷特，居民虽然甘也修理和维护。
在仪式，期间安慰了死者在赣江中休息的精神和奉献英勇武术的 Bojitsu 和空手道，以及活泼琉球踊舞表演，恶灵赶出哈姆雷特 》。后载入甘，在高潮的地方性的典礼，沿着道路，导致从社区中心 Ganya，米奇-今年 6 月或游行是由大量的社区居民参与活泼吊甘和 Hatagashira 的标志。