auto-translate Day city train Okami station rui...



Tags: 蒸気機関車 五日市鉄道 五鉄 南部鉄道 東京都 昭島市

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Day city train Okami station ruins This place is between 0/1930 (1930) and 0/1944 (1944), small bus that Okami station unmanned station.
East-West roads are five had signed haijima station and Tachikawa station is the traces of the line of the itsukaichi railway ( single-track ). Fifth, the predecessor of the current JR itsukaichi line, itsukaichi railway is 0/1925 (1925) 4/21, haijima-Musashi-itsukaichi station between ( 11. 1 km ), and opened the first steam locomotive ran. After the recognized extension to Tachikawa station, Tachikawa-haijima station between ( 8.
1 km ) and opened 7/13 in 0/1930 (1930), this station was born.
In Tachikawa-haijima station between ' Musashi on-no-Hara "had a 'go', Musashi-Fukushima South God 'Miyazawa' 'Okami' Musashi field in southern cult Island 8 station. 5 for passenger and driving gasoline car, nicknamed the five iron itsukaichi railway merged with southern railway, 0/1940 (1940) and the 0/1944 (1944) in the 4/1, under the influence of the Pacific war with OME line country was acquired.

And circumstances near the OME line which runs from Tachikawa-haijima station between and suspended routes in 10/11/1944 with intact was abolished.
March 0/2000 (2000)

Akishima city
Dai Nippon Imperial Land Survey Department 1 50000 OME, 0/1935 (1935) See this map is construction of country geography Director approval, duplicate 1 50000 map issued by the hospital.
」 ( approval number weekdays 12 on double, no. 144 )

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 一天城市列车大神 》 站遗址

这个地方是 0/1930年之间 (1930 年) 和 0/1944 年 (1944 年),小巴士,大神 》 站无人值守站。东-西公路的有五个签署了葩岛站及立川站是 itsukaichi 铁路单线) 线的痕迹。
第五,当前的 JR itsukaichi 线,itsukaichi 铁路的前身是 0/1925年 (1925 年) 之间 11 4/21,拜岛武藏 itsukaichi 站。1 公里),并打开第一个蒸汽火车头跑。经过认可的引伸到立川站、 立川葩岛站之间 8。1 公里) 和打开的 7/13 0/1930年 (1930 年),这个站出生。
在立川葩岛站之间 ' 武藏上-不-奥哈拉先生"有 '去',武藏福岛南神 '宫泽' '大神 》' 武藏域南部崇拜岛 8 站。
5 乘客和驾驶汽油车,绰号五铁 itsukaichi 铁路与南方铁路、 0/1940年合并 (1940 年) 和 0/1944 年 (1944) 4 1 中太平洋的影响下与 OME 线国家战争被收购。和附近 OME 线运行从立川葩岛站之间和在 1944/10/11 并完好无损的悬浮的路线被废除的情况。

0/2000 年 3 月 (2000 年)

0/1935年戴日本帝国土地调查部门 1 50000 OME (1935 年)
看看这张地图是建设国家地理署署长批准,就会重复 1 50000 出具医院的地图。」
批准号平日 12 上双,144 号)


 この場所には昭和5年(1930年)から昭和19年(1944年)までの間、大神駅という小さな停留所(無人駅)がありました。東西の道路は、立川駅と拝島駅を結んでいた五日市鉄道 (単線)の線路跡です。
 現在のJR五日市線の前身である五日市鉄道は、大正14年(1925年)4月21日、拝島・武蔵五日市駅間(11.1km)が最初に開通し、蒸気機関車 が走りました。後に立川駅までの延長が認められ、立川・拝島駅間(8.1km)が昭和5年(1930年)7月13日に開通し、この駅も誕生しました。
 旅客用にはガソリンカーが運転され、「五鉄 」の愛称で親しまれた五日市鉄道は、昭和15年(1940年)に南部鉄道 と合併し、昭和19年(1944年)4月1日には、太平洋戦争の影響で青梅線といっしょに国に買収されました。そして、近くを青梅線が走っているという事情から、立川・拝島駅間は昭和19年10月11日付けで休止路線とされ、そのまま廃止されました。


大日本帝国陸地 測量部 5万分の1「青梅」昭和10(1935)年
(承認番号 平12関複、第144号)


2014-10-26 13:37 (606)



0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

cyberwonk (2014/10/26)
Tags: 昭和道路 昭和通り 東京都 昭島市
wawa (2017/07/30)
Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 昭島市
cyberwonk (2014/10/26)
Tags: 厳島神社 市杵島姫命 平家 東京都 昭島市
cyberwonk (2014/10/26)
Tags: 太平洋戦争 八高線 多摩川鉄橋 東京都 昭島市