Monumento

hanacoco

2016/11/26

Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 台東区

Guide plate text

This content was transcribed by optical character recognition. Please cooperate with proofreading.

ocr-generated 柳橋
島崎藤村
正岡子規
小林清親
平成二十八年七月
「柳橋ゆかりの人々」
きに発表した。
ここ詩人だ。
描いた。
池波正太郎「綱客縄・九』などの作品で構横澤際を取り上げて
代表社の「春」「家』なの介舗も構橋在住のと
台東区教育委員会
大正期の神橋界隈を績が豊かに書いている。また、
『新井間にて」を発表し、小説「沈黙」の中では
今の神橋一丁目に住み、神橋を題材にした補筆
句集『裏山諸木」の中で「春の夜やな見返る神橋」
成島柳北識講生まれ。「神橋雑誌』を著した。
「八神橋韓国遠景」で、時の神橋周辺の情景を
よく登場し「船体」等はこの地を舞いにした職である。
くの文人・黒ぎが題材に取り上けている。また、神橋は落語にも
賑わった。幕末、明治以料、博頃は神界として名を知られ、多
現在の橋は昭和四年に完成した、江戸時代、橋川は船宿か並んで
ちなむ」など諸説ある。鉄橋に架け替えられたのは明治二十年で、
「柳原堤の末にある」「矢誠を神の字に書きかえた」「橋畔の神に
こもいう。神橋はぶ日頃からの体らしい。猫の名の由来には、
小川の欠の会があったのにもなみ、人の自橋・久之城橋と呼んだ
いころに架けられ、最初は「川口出口の橋」と呼けれた。近くに
この橋は、パー、(ハル八に、神田川か隅田川に注ぐ
台東区柳橋、IH、語り
it was also known Bridge" but as some of the shirst, it was known as the roku sra: right where
and as Yanagihale origin of the ince the early 18stle bridge is said that
Yanagi-bashi bridge
A bridge was first built on this spot in 1698 - the 11 year of the Genroku Era - right where the
Kanda River flowed into the Sumida River. At first, it was known as the Kawaguchi-Deguchi-no-Hashi
1-1-1、Yanagi-bashi, Taito ku
or "River Mouth Bridge" but as some of the Shogunate's armories were located nearby, it is said that
it was also known as the Yanokura-bashi (armory bridge) or Yanoki-bashi (castle bridge). It apparently
came to be known as Yanagi-bashi or "Willow Bridge" since the early 18thcentury (kyoho era),
A number of stories exist that explain the origin of the name. One idea is that the bridge stood on
the edge of the area known as Yanagihara. Another story suggests that the "Yanoki" was simply
re-written as "Yanagi", and yet another states that the bridge was named after a willow tree that
stood on the road approaching the bridge. The bridge was re built in iron in 1887, and the current
incarnation of the bridge was completed in 1929. During the Edo Period, the approach to the bridge
was a bustling road lined with companies that operated pleasure cruises on the river. After the fall
of the Shogunate and the Meiji Restoration, Yanagi-bashi was well-known for its red light district,
and a great many literary and artistic figures used it as a subject of their work. The bridge also
appears often in the narratives of Rakugo, including the tale Funatoka.
People Connected to Yanari bashi
Ryuhoku Narushina Born in the Kuramae area. Wrote the work The New Chronicles of tangi-taski
Kiyoshika Kobayashi His work. A Distant View of Kansku tridge Iron Alatavanaxi Bridge, shows
Naka
a detailed view of the area around the bridge as it once looked in the past.
The haiku he composed was in the poetry collection Kamzan Keluhaku:
(hWne SPOR PRO11載。
1 a
wamam tums and looks back.
mack
await hash
Lived in what is now Yanagibashi l
called in think ataniachi, and his byk Silence paints a Vivid picture of the
neighborhood in the early 20 centuly. Also the famous heaks, including Spring
and The Family, were published white he lived in the area.
etne. He worte an essay about Yaaari-hashi
The author od such works as henkaku Shodhi (he Swardsman Traxle) about
the area around Yamasi bashi.
lal,
Taits City sard of holocations

Texts

monumento
2018-03-28 11:46 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

hanacoco (2016/11/26)
kawa_sanpo (2014/11/23)
Tags: 中央区教育委員会 東京都 中央区
wawa (2019/03/25)
Tags: 関東大震災 江戸時代 隅田川 文化財 中央区教育委員会 橋梁 永代橋 渡船 南町奉行所 土木遺産 ドイツ 川柳 柳橋 架橋 元 船遊び 船宿 蒲団 ライン河 東京都 中央区
kawa_sanpo (2014/11/23)
Tags: 東京都 中央区