auto-translate Panoramic view of the Cape Churc...



Tags: 勝海舟 イエズス会 キリシタン禁教令 長崎奉行所 プチャーチン 長崎海軍 長崎県 長崎市

Guide plate text

auto-translate Panoramic view of the Cape Church West Hall
Jesuit Headquarters site
At 0/1571 (1571), and for the first time port Portugal ships at the port of Nagasaki, Nagasaki built the new town, Figueiredo priest as the heart of faith in Portugal and Japanese built small church on the edge of the town, named St. Paul's Church (Cape Church) the Church. Then went through the restructuring of several times to 0/1601 ( 1601 ) in Nagasaki at the time the largest church was built, now known as Church of the assumption of our Lady.

Jesuit headquarters, Bishop's Palace and coregeyo was placed here, but was destroyed by the issued a ban 0/1614 ( 1614 ).
Magistrate West Hall ruins The Nagasaki magistrate's Office to 0/1592 ( 1592 ) Hakata town ( present manzai town ) to were placed on 0/1633 (1633), this area became and two types of relocation, East Hall and West Hall. However, 0/1671 ( 1671 ) relocated mountains standing East Hall, thereafter, find all the West Hall and.
Site is 1679 square meters. The yoriyasu Russia Envoy putyatin shogunate ōmetsuke price tsutsui Hizen his k. et 0/1853 (1853), also in this Hall.

After the restoration became the Nagasaki Conference, and in the 0/1868 Court Nagasaki and Nagasaki remained and became a prefecture and Nagasaki Prefectural Government Office and the 6 years since the.
Nagasaki naval learning place mark 0/1855 (1855), was provided to the Nagasaki magistrate's Nishi Ward Office in naval training center.
Invites to the professors, Netherlands naval officer, military education, such as the nautical and shipbuilding technology and the other modern Western academic education has been. Sent many people served, over to the Meiji era from the Warriors in the number of dispatched from saga, Fukuoka, Satsuma Shogun's retainer from katsu kaishu and other.

auto-translate 海角教堂西大厅的全景视图

在 0/1571年 (1571) 及第一次端口葡萄牙船舶在长崎港,长崎建设新市镇,菲格雷多牧师因为在葡萄牙和日本的信仰心建在城镇的边缘上的小教堂名叫圣 Paul 教会 (Cape 教会) 教会。
接着通过重组多次到 0/1601年 1601年) 在长崎当时建成了最大的教堂,现在被称为假设的圣母教堂。耶稣会总部,主教的宫殿和 coregeyo 放在这里,却毁于发布禁令 0/1614年 1614年)。

0/1592年 1592年) 博多镇目前满载而归镇 () 到长崎裁判办公室被放置在 0/1633年 (1633 年),这一领域成为了和两种类型的迁移,东大厅和西大厅。然而,0/1671年 1671年) 搬迁到新址山脉东大厅,此后,找到所有西大厅和。网站为 1679年平方米。
赖安俄罗斯特使普佳京幕府 ōmetsuke 价格 tsutsui 肥前他 0/1853年 (1853 年),也在这个大厅里。恢复成为长崎会议和 0/1868 年法院长崎市长崎仍然成为县和长崎县政府办公室和以来的 6 年后。

0/1855年 (1855) 提供给海军培训中心长崎裁判西沃德办事处。请到教授、 荷兰海军军官、 军事教育,如航海和造船技术与其他现代西方学术教育一直以来。

岬の教会 西役所全景

イエズス会 本部跡
 その後数回の建て直しを経て、慶長6年(1601)には当時の長崎で一番大きな教会が建てられ「被昇天の聖母の教会」と呼ばれるようになりました。ここにはイエズス会本部や司教館やコレジヨが置かれていましたが、慶長19年(1614)、キリシタン禁教令 により破壊されました。

 長崎奉行所 は、文禄元年(1592)に博多町(現万才町)に設置されたが、寛永10年(1633)、この地に移転、東役所と西役所の二つとなった。しかし、寛文11年(1671)に東役所が立ち山に移転、以後、敷地全部が西役所とされた。敷地は1,679坪。
 嘉永6年(1853)、幕府大目付格筒井肥前守政憲らがロシア使節プチャーチン を引見したのも本役所であった。維新後は長崎会議所となり、明治元年には長崎裁判所、さらに長崎府となったが、同6年以降、長崎県庁となり現在に至っている。

長崎海軍 伝習所跡
 勝海舟 らの幕臣をはじめ佐賀、福岡、薩摩などから多数の藩士たちが派遣され、幕末から明治にかけて活躍した多くの人材を送り出しました。


2014-10-06 13:54 (696)



0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

hamanobakeneko (2014/10/05)
Tags: 長崎開港 大村純忠 イエズス会 auto-translate 長崎県 長崎市
hamanobakeneko (2014/10/05)
Tags: 南蛮船 天正少年使節 auto-translate 長崎県 長崎市
hamanobakeneko (2014/10/06)
Tags: 出島和欄商館跡 出島 鎖国令 オランダ商館 auto-translate Dejima 長崎県 長崎市
hamanobakeneko (2014/10/05)
Tags: 飛脚 長崎郵便役所 本博多郵便局 auto-translate 長崎県 長崎市