Tangible Cultural Property (Building)



Tags: 東京都教育委員会 平将門 東京都 青梅市

Guide plate text

Tangible Cultural Property (Building)
Kongou-ji Omote-mon
Early Edo period
4-legged gate, Gable roof, Copper sheeting, 2.75m wide and 1.12m deep (distance between pillar centres).
Oumesan Muryouju-inKongou-ji,which belonged to Buzan school of Shingon Buddhism,is believed to have been built by Masakado Taira and was reconstructed between 1321 and 1324. This is a venerable temple since Mita and Odawarahojo devoted it. Only the main gate in this temple survived the fine in 1831. Some of the parts such as the roof and Soban(footing stone with a concave upper part and a convex lower part placed between the bottom of a pillar and the base stone) were exchanged when the gate was relocated to its current place due to a land readjustment in the early Meiji period. However, the gate still has the original style. This 4-legged gate is 2.75m wide,has one entrance and a gable style roof with semicircular battens and copper sheeting.Four Hikaebashira (the secondary pillars placed in front and behind the main pillars of gates to shore them up and stabilize them) あれ 1.06m away from the main pillars. The carvings as if birds were flying over spiral patterns are seen on Kobushinana (shaped beam tip) and Kibana (nosing attached to the ends of tie beams), which are used for connecting the main pillars and the secondary pillars. These carving show the technique common in Azuchimomoyama period. The main gate is presumed to have been built in the early or the middle 17th century, judging from the carvings. This gate is small, simple, and different from other gates in the late Edo period, which were often decorated with extensive carvings.
Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate angible 文化财产 (大厦)
4 腿门、 山墙屋顶、 铜板、 宽 2.75 米和 1.12 米深 (支柱中心之间的距离)。
Oumesan Muryouju-inKongou-吉,属于对赞真言宗佛教学校,相信打造由正门平和 1321年至 1324年重建。这是一个古老的寺庙以来三田和 Odawarahojo 专门讨论它。只有在这座寺庙大门在 1831 年幸存罚款。大门被迁往它的当前地方由于早期明治时期的土地调整时,一些零件,如屋顶和 Soban (基础石头凹形的上部与凸的下半部分,放在底部的支柱和基础石之间) 被交换了。然而,大门口仍有原来的风格。这 4 条腿的门是宽 2.75 米,有一个入口和山墙屋顶与半圆木条和铜薄板。四个 Hikaebashira (放在前面和后面的大门,他们支撑和稳定他们的主要支柱的次要支柱) あれ 1.06 米的主要支柱。雕刻仿佛鸟儿飞越螺旋模式在 Kobushinana (形梁提示) 和 Kibana (收口系梁的一端相连),用来连接主要和次要的支柱上看到。这些雕刻显示技术在 Azuchimomoyama 期间常见。大门被推定为已建成的早期或中间 17 世纪从 t他雕刻。这门是小型、 简单,而不同于其他的门,在江户末期,常被广泛雕刻装饰。

東京都指定有形文化財(建造物) 金剛寺表門
所在地 青梅市青梅一霊三二
指定 昭和三六年一月三一日

 真言宗豊山派青梅山無量寿院金剛寺は平将門 の創立と伝えられますが、元享年間(一三ニ一~ニ四)に再興され、三田氏、小田原北条氏の帰依を得た古刹です。この表門は、天保二年(一八三一)の火災の際に、金剛寺の諸堂宇の中で唯一焼失を免れた建造物です。明治の初期に街区の整理により現在地に移築され、その際に屋根、礎盤(石造または木造の繰形を呈する柱と礎石の間に据えるもの)などが改変されていますが、旧状をよく保っています。構造は一間(ニ・七五m)の間口に、出入り口が一つの一間一戸の四脚門で、屋根は切妻造、瓦棒銅板葺です。二本の主柱から一・〇六m離れた門の外側と内側に四本の控柱を設えています。門の主柱と控柱をつなぐ頭貫の木鼻と挙鼻部分に彫られた渦文様の上に鳥が飛ぶような絵様と呼ぶ装飾は、桃山時代の技法を伝えているといわれます。この絵様から、表門が建立されたのは一七世紀前半ないし中頃と推定されています。この表門は小型で簡素な門ですが、江戸時代後期の、彫刻を多用する建物とは異なった趣があります。
平成二二年三月 建設


2016-09-16 09:52 (1679)
2016-09-16 09:52 (511)



0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

hanacoco (2016/08/22)
Tags: 東京都教育委員会 平将門 auto-translate 東京都 青梅市
hanacoco (2016/08/22)
Tags: 青梅市教育委員会 東京都 青梅市
hanacoco (2016/08/22)
Tags: 青梅市教育委員会 大野善八郎尊長 鈴木孫右衛門 大久保長安 東京都 青梅市
hanacoco (2016/08/22)
Tags: 東京都 青梅市