Monumento

kawa_sanpo

2016/07/23

Tags: ocr-generated 愛知県 名古屋市

Guide plate text

This content was transcribed by optical character recognition. Please cooperate with proofreading.

ocr-generated
「二之丸東庭園」として開園した。
この装備を中心に整備して昭和五十三年8月
れた北と南セ・霜傑字(茶席)跡・北暗渠」
年絵図になついて一部の発掘調査を行ったてれて
せを埋めるなど、く兵営化が進められた。昭和五十
小部内に置かれて以来、権現山の南側を削り、
あっ、明治の初め、陸軍鎮台分(のちに第三師
での茶席をなくせるとか大な規模
「な不景山を南に大な池を設け、その
いた「御城御定回」た外は、北に権現山、その
ともに、藩主常住のニス丸御殿の庭園を形成して
された西隣りにある現在の「必勝ス丸庭園」と。
二之丸庭園は文政年間(一八二九)に大改造
之丸東庭園
Ninomaru East Garden
Ninomaru Garden underwent major remodeling Sometime between 1818 to 1829
Ninomaru Garden and what is presently known as Ninonaru Landscape Garden were
once part of the Ninomaru Palace, where the local feudal lord lived.
According to "Oshiro Oniwa Ezu', a historic drawing of the old castle garden,
the Ninomaru Palace Garden was grand in scale, featuing M.Gongen in the
north, Mt.Sazae in the west, a large pond in the south, and six tea houses
dotted around the rest of the garden.
During the early years of the Meiji era, an army barracks was set up in the
garden. M.Gongen was leveled and the pond filled in to make room for the
military barracks, In 1975, part of the garden was eXCavated, using the old
drawing as a guide. The garden was renovated mainly around four unearthed
structures: North Pond, South Pond, the site of Soketsu-tei Teahouse and the
so-called North Culvert. The garden was opened to the public in April, 1978
and named the Ninomaru East Garden.

Texts

monumento
2018-03-28 12:00 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

kawa_sanpo (2016/07/23)
Tags: ocr-generated 愛知県 名古屋市
kawa_sanpo (2016/07/23)
Tags: 御城御庭絵図 愛知県 名古屋市
kawa_sanpo (2016/07/23)
Tags: 徳川義直 軍書合鑑 愛知県 名古屋市
kawa_sanpo (2016/07/23)
Tags: ocr-generated 愛知県 名古屋市