Monumento

kawa_sanpo

2016/07/23

Tags: ocr-generated 愛知県 名古屋市

Guide plate text

This content was transcribed by optical character recognition. Please cooperate with proofreading.

ocr-generated にぎわいは今も続いている。
名古屋市教育委員会
集(群集)をなす」とあり、その
清須城主、
十八日を縁日として参詣の諸人墓
われる。尾張名所図会に「毎月二
を清め、霊験あらたかであるとい
王は、世の中の一切のけがれや悪
境内の明王殿に祀る高感沙摩明
でこの地に移された。
長十五年(一六一○)の清須越
その法名をとり大光院と改め
山とし、清須に創建した。忠吉亡
が崇敬していた明嶺理
る。もと清善寺と号し、
興図 山と号し、曹洞宗の
徳川家康の第
大光院
金の基準備す。
|
Daikoin Temple
This temple is affiliated with the Soto sect of Zen
Buddhism. It was built in Kiyosu near Nagaya by Matsudaira
Tadayoshi (1583-1607), the forth child of Tokugawa le yasu
(1542-1616), and moved to its present site in 1610.

Texts

monumento
2018-03-28 12:00 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

kawa_sanpo (2016/07/23)
Tags: 名古屋市教育委員会 愛知県 名古屋市
wawa (2017/10/17)
Tags: ocr-generated 愛知県 名古屋市
wawa (2017/05/21)
Tags: ocr-generated 愛知県 名古屋市
kawa_sanpo (2016/07/23)
Tags: 織田信長 名古屋市教育委員会 auto-translate 愛知県 名古屋市