Monumento

ARIMATSU HISTORIC TOWNSCAPE

kawa_sanpo

2016/07/22

Tags: 東海道 名古屋市教育委員会 間宿 竹田庄九郎 愛知県 名古屋市緑区

Guide plate text

ARIMATSU HISTORIC TOWNSCAPE
CONSERVATION DISTRICT
Arimatsu was originally developed between inn towns of Narumi and Chiryu of the Tokaido Road by villagers from Agui in 1608. Takeda Shokuro, one of the first settlers, soon originated shibori (tiedyeing cloth). And then Arimatsu became famous and prospered by its special products.
Almost all of the village were reduced to ashes in 1784 but afterwards Arimatsu restored with fireproof houses of wood as seen now. The buildings along the road were all shibori shops in the Yedo era.
Nagoya City designated the area to be the Conservation District on Mar. 26, 1984.
Board of Education, Nagoya City

auto-translate RIMATSU 历史景观保护区
有松最初是客栈城镇的基调和东海路 Chiryu 之间由村民从阿桂 1608 年。武田 Shokuro,第一批移民,之一很快起源 shibori (tiedyeing 布)。然后有松成为著名和蓬勃发展,由其特殊的产品。
几乎所有的村庄都化为灰烬于 1784 年,但之后有松恢复与防火房子的木头现在看到。道路两旁的建筑物上所有 shibori 商店都在 Yedo 时代。
名古屋市指定地区保护区在 1984 年 3 月 26 日。
名古屋市教育委员会

名古屋市有松町並み保存地区

 有松は、旧東海道 の鳴海と知立の宿の間に、慶長13年(1608)に、間宿 として開かれた。尾張藩の奨励により、阿久比村から移住下人達の一人、竹田庄九郎 により、絞染めが考案され売り出されると、藩の庇護も受け、絞は有松名産として、全国にその名が知られた。有松は絞と共に繁栄したが、天明4年(1784)、大火が起り全村ほとんどが焼失した。村の復興に当り、建物は従来の萱葺を瓦葺にし、壁は塗籠造り、2階の窓は虫籠窓に改め、当時の防火構造で造られた。豪壮な商家が建ち並ぶ現在の町並みは、この時に形成された。商家の建物は、中2階建切妻平入りで、1階の前面についている半間の土庇の下は、昔は絞の店頭販売の為に、大きく開かれていたが、今は格子がついている。名古屋市は、有松を町並み保存地区に指定し、伝統的建造物や、町並み保存上必要な物件を定め、古い町並みに調和した景観の整備に努め、建物の修理・修景工事の補助事業を進めている。
平成7年3月31日
名古屋市教育委員会

Texts

tenma
2017-03-21 10:31 (646)
tenma
tenma
2017-03-21 10:31 (442)
tenma

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

kawa_sanpo (2016/07/22)
Tags: 愛知県 名古屋市緑区
kawa_sanpo (2016/07/22)
Tags: 愛知県 名古屋市緑区
kawa_sanpo (2016/07/22)
Tags: 名古屋市教育委員会 auto-translate 愛知県 名古屋市緑区
kawa_sanpo (2016/07/22)
Tags: 愛知県 名古屋市緑区