Monumento

kawa_sanpo

2016/07/22

Tags: ocr-generated 愛知県 名古屋市

Guide plate text

This content was transcribed by optical character recognition. Please cooperate with proofreading.

ocr-generated は合戦 供養塔がある。
ために納めた
元の茶坊主林
本尊の阿弥
その労をねぎ
名古屋市教育委員会
木造、合戦記を所蔵する。境内に
寺宝に義元とその家 老松 井 宗信
先導者となって率先酒食を提
勢が当地に着くと聞くや、住民の
桶狭間の戦いのとき、上人は今川
と伝えられる。
ある。寺伝に、永禄三年(一五六○)
て創建された 西山浄土宗の寺院で
が義元公供養の
(一五三八)善空南立上人によっ
長福寺
来像は、今川
たとある。
和光山天沢院と号し、天文七年
Chofukuji Temple
This temple of the Seizan sect of Jodo Buddhism was opened
by the priest Zenku in 1538. At the time of the Battle of
Okehazama (1560), the priest heard Lord Imagawa ariving
and received him together with the local people, serving
food and drink to refreshing the Lord and his men on their
hard march.

Texts

monumento
2018-03-28 12:02 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

kawa_sanpo (2016/07/22)
Tags: ocr-generated 愛知県 名古屋市
kawa_sanpo (2016/07/22)
Tags: ocr-generated 愛知県 名古屋市
kawa_sanpo (2016/07/22)
Tags: ocr-generated 愛知県 名古屋市
kawa_sanpo (2016/07/22)
Tags: ocr-generated 愛知県 名古屋市