Monumento

hanacoco

2016/01/29

Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 千代田区

Guide plate text

This content was transcribed by optical character recognition. Please cooperate with proofreading.

ocr-generated 大正15年の丸の内略図
1926(Taisho 15) Marurnouchi Map
永楽小径
Eiraku-Komichi
東京都指定旧跡 評定所及び伝奏屋敷跡 大正7年4月指定
Metropolitan Tokyo Historical Site. Hyouyou-yofrating place) or Densouyashiki (
Imperial estate) Site
Reserved on April, Tasho7.
「永楽小屋とは、旧町名である「永楽町」にちなんで名付けられました。「永楽と
いう町名は古くからあり、元禄4年(1691)、銭箱橋付近から永楽の入った瓶が
掘り出され、それによって「永楽町」と呼称されるようになったというのが有力な
説です。
明治5年(1872)に、大名小路署に新たな町名がつけられた際も「永楽町」「八重
洲町」「有楽町」といった町名はつけられましたが、「丸の内」という名称はまだ見
えておりませんでした。
「丸の内」という呼称が一般化したのは明治の中期以降となってからです。
現在では、「永楽という地名はなくなり、「丸の内」という名称が一般的になりま
したが、「永楽小がその名称を受け継ぎました。
江戸の絵図によれば、三菱UFJ信託銀行本店ビル日本工業倶楽部の敷地には、評定所と伝奏屋敷が存在し
ていました。評定所とは、寛永12年(1635)に確立した機関で、老中三行(寺社奉行前行動定行)」
などが参集し、重要事項を裁決しました。当初は、老中の屋敷で審議が行われていましたが、明暦3年(1657)
の大火以降しばらくは類焼を免れた伝奏屋敷が使用されていました。そして寛文元年(1661)8月、伝奏屋
敷の敷地を区分して評定所として独立の施設が設置されました。
伝奏屋敷は、勅使院使など朝廷の伝委象が江戸に下向した際に宿泊施設として使用されました。公家家副
馳走屋敷とも呼ばれていたようで、伝染触走役に命ぜられた大名は滞在中に、この屋敷に詰めて高家の指
示を仰ぎつつ勅使の接待にあたりました。ただし接待の費用は莫大で、しきたりもかなり複雑であったよう。
です。「忠臣蔵』で有名な浅野内匠頭長矩も元禄14年(170)にこの役に命ぜられました。
Eiraku Kormichi was named after the former town name of Eiraku cho
The town name Eiraku existed from long ago, and in 1691(Genroku 40 when a bottle filled with
Eiraku-coins was dug up from the ground near the Zenikame bashi Bridge area, the town was
officially named Eiraku-chor
In 18720Meiyi 51, even when the Daimyo kop kakulareas around the feudal town was given their
town names such as Eiraku-cho, Yuraku-cho, and Yaesucho, the town name of Marunouchi did.
not exist at the time
The town name Marunouchi became popularized after the mid Meli era presently. Marunouchi
is the common name of this area, however instead, Eiraku-komichi has inherited the name of the
According to the Edo map, there used to be an Hyouyou-syo and Densou-yashiki at the site of the present Mitsubishi UFO Trust
And Banking Bldo and The Industry Club of Japan Blde A Hyouyou yorating place) was established under an organization in
1635(Kanei 12), where routy and sunburyou refers to the three Audicial officials of the Shogun syster temple and shrine mag
strate, town magistrate treasury magistrate) attended to adjudicate on important matters. These meetings were held initially at
the very houses of the top officials, however, after the fire of 1657(Meireki 3), the surviving Densou-yashiki(Imperial estate) was
Uned. In 1661(Kanbun 1) August, this site as thelmperial estate was divided and a Hyouyou-syotrating place was sited as an
independent establishment
The Desouyashikimperial estate was used as temporary lodging for the Imperial court people such as Imperial messengen
and Court meengers when they came down to Edo. This place was also called Kugerhugochiso-yash Court members
entertainment place), as the Daimyos that were assigned as the entertainers, had to respond to the instructions of the court nobles
and simultaneously entertain the Imperial messengers. Entertaining these messengers cost considerable amount of money and
Mch Muals were said to be extremely complicated. The feudal lord Asano-Takuminokami in the famous story of Chushingura
alia Mi Served He de of treen 1701(Genroku 141)
この広場及び通路は、地区の環境設備に有効な空地と
して都市計画法(特定街区・地区計画)に基づいて設け
られたものです。
歩行者が日常自由に通行または利用できるものです。
This plaza and passageways has been created in accordance with the
City Planning Act (specific block and district planning) as functional
space for the district's environmental equipment. Pedestrians may
walk through and make free use of this space.
2012年(平成24年)1月
012
建築主 三亚地所株式会社
三菱UFJ信託銀行株式会社
Construction Owner Mitsubishi Estate Co.,Ltd
Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation
ジャパンリアルエステイト投資法人 社団法人日本工業電設
Japan Real Estate Investment Corporation The Industry Club of Japan
管理責任者 |三菱地所プロパティマネジメント株式会社
Administrator
Mitsubishi lisho Property Management Co.,Ltd.
連絡先
Tel. 03-3287-4460
(千代田区)
Contact
Chiyoda City
B
Public Open Space
日本工業種部会部
The Industry Club of Japari Bldg
三菱UFJ信託銀行本店ビル
Mitsubishi UF.frust and Banking Bldg.

Texts

monumento
2018-03-28 12:45 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

hanacoco (2019/02/17)
Tags: 電話交換創始之地 遞信省 東京都 千代田区
hanacoco (2016/01/29)
Tags: エスペラント語 東京都 千代田区
hanacoco (2016/02/28)
Tags: 覆輪目地 蟇股 auto-translate kaerumata 東京駅 東京都 千代田区
wawa (2017/07/20)
Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 千代田区