Monumento

hanacoco

2016/01/27

Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 中央区

Guide plate text

This content was transcribed by optical character recognition. Please cooperate with proofreading.

ocr-generated 立教女学院 St. Margarets College and Schools
築地居留地校舎跡(1882-1923)記念碑
立教女学院は1877年キリスト教に基づく女子教育を目的に、米国聖公会より派遣
されたC.M.ウイリアムズ主数によって、基鳥に創立された。 1882年立教女学院」
は築地居留地に移転して、新校舎を建設し、1923年の関東大震災までこの地にあ
ってその教育事業を悲した。立教女学院のキャンパスは現在久我山にある。
St Margaret's School was founded in 1877, with the aim of providing
higher education for women based on Christianity. The school was
started by Bishop Channing Moore Williams, who was sent as a
missionary from the Episcopal Church in the United States, and was
originally located in Yushima.
In 1882, the school moved to the Tsukiji Foreign Settlement and
constricted new school buildings. St. Margaret's continued its mission
of service through education at this location until the Great Kantor
Earthquake of 1923..
The St. Margaret's campus is presently located in Kugayama, Tokyo
2007年11月1日 学院創立130階年
初代の立教女学院校舎1884年に完成
(明治17年より30年市)
学校法人
立教女学院

Texts

monumento
2018-03-28 12:46 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

hanacoco (2016/01/22)
Tags: 東京都 中央区
hanacoco (2016/01/22)
Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 中央区
hanacoco (2016/01/23)
Tags: 発祥の地 立教学院 東京都 中央区
hanacoco (2016/01/22)
Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 中央区