Monumento

Main Pillars of Kyobashi

monumento

2014-01-29

Tags: 京橋 アール Kyobashi art-deco auto-translate 親柱 佐々木支陰 アールデコ 東京都 中央区

Guide plate text

Main Pillars of Kyobashi
2Bansaki and 11 Bansaki.1-chome. Ginza. Chuo-ku
5 Bansaki.3-chome. Kyobashi. Chuo-ku
Kyobashi is a historic bridge that was built around the same time when Nihonbashi Bridge was built in 1603. Although Kyobashi was removed due to land reclamation work along the Kyobashi River from 1963 to 1965. two stone pillars and one stone-concrete pillar remain as its vestiges.
The two stone pillars were installed when a stone arch bridge was built as Kyobashi in 1875. The pillars take the form of a giboshi (bridge railing - post knob) and follow the tradition of the Edo period with the characters "Kyobashi" written by poet Sasaki Shiin being carved as the name of bridge.
The stone-concrete pillar was installed in 1922 during the extension work for building an art-deco bridge. The pillar had a modern design with lighting facilities with the installation of a copper plane indicating that it has the name of bridge - "Kyobashi" and "Kyobashi" - and was "built in November 1922".
These main pillars installed in the Meiji and Taisho period are registered as Cultural Properties of Chuo-city because they are valuable building structures that show the changing design of modern bridges.
March.2010
Chuo City Board of Education

auto-translate 桥的帖子
头办公室中央 ku 银座 1 丁目 2 客场 / 11 客场
京桥号 5 丁目目的地

京桥是日本和桥梁据说几乎在同一时间的 0/1603年成立,第一座桥 (1603 年)。 假设,系从 0/1963 年遗骸已因填海工程的京桥河 40 多年来,在删除但保留两个石和石和混凝土的一个职位。
其中,两根石头柱子是在 0/1875年 (1875 年) 重建的石拱桥。 京 hostas 传统的江户时代,和根据诗人佐佐木轴承吟笔和"时和 w 和 ' 刻桥的名称。
此外,石头和具体职位是 0/1922年次 (1922 年) 改建为装饰艺术风格的桥梁。 有一个现代设计与照明灯具和京桥"时和 w 和"桥的名字和"0/1922年十一农历"铜制被装备。
明治时代在太守时代和时代的两个职位注册到居民的文化价值的建筑物所能确定的现代桥梁设计中的更改。
2010 年 3 月

中央市教育局

---
装饰艺术

京橋の親柱
所在地 中央区銀座一丁目二番先・一一番先
京橋三丁目五番先

 京橋 は、慶長八年(一六〇三)の創建とされる日本橋とほぼ同時期に初めて架けられたと伝えられる歴史のある橋です。昭和三十八年から四十年にかけての京橋川の埋立て工事に伴って撤去されましたが、その名残りを留めるものとして、石造の親柱二基と、石およびコンクリート造の親柱一基が残されています。
 このうち、二基の石造親柱は、明治八年(一八七五)に石造アーチ橋に架け替えられた時のものです。江戸時代の伝統を引き継ぐ擬宝珠の形をしており、詩人の佐々木支陰 の筆による「京橋」と「きやうはし」の橋名が彫られています。
 また、石およびコンクリート造の親柱は、大正十一年(一九二二)の拡張工事でアール・デコ 風の橋に架け替えられた時のものです。照明設備を備えた近代的な意匠を持ち、「京橋」と「きやうはし」の橋名と「大正十一年十一月成」の銅板プレートが付けられています。
 明治・大正と二つの時代に設置された親柱は、近代橋梁のデザインの変化を知ることができる貴重な建造物として、中央区民文化財に登録されています。
平成二十二年三月

中央区教育委員会

---
アールデコ

Texts

hanacoco
2016-04-21 10:07 (9)
hanacoco
hanacoco
2016-04-21 10:06 (1)
hanacoco
monumento
2014-04-13 12:25 (1245)
monumento
monumento
2014-04-13 12:23 (497)
monumento

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

monumento (2014/02/18)
Tags: 由利公正 東京都 中央区
monumento (2014/02/18)
Tags: ガス燈 東京都 中央区
monumento (2014/02/18)
Tags: 東京都 中央区
hanacoco (2015/12/22)
Tags: 東京都 中央区
monumento (2014/02/18)
Tags: 中村勘三郎 歌舞伎 東京都 中央区
monumento (2014/02/18)
Tags: Kanzaburo-Nakamura Saruwaka Kabuki 東京都 中央区
monumento (2014/02/18)
Tags: 徳川家康 日本橋 京橋 東海道 京橋川 メダリオン 東京都 中央区
kawa_sanpo (2015/10/03)
Tags: 森山松之助 東京都生活文化局 東京都 中央区
hanacoco (2016/01/27)
Tags: 東京都 中央区