Monumento

auto-translate Mountains (annkokuzann) total ti...

kawa_sanpo

2015/04/26

Tags: 北条氏政 徳川家康 市川市教育委員会 徳川家綱 小笠原政信 国府台合戦 千葉県 市川市

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Mountains (annkokuzann) total tianning Temple (souneiji)
The temple, OMI province kannonji Castle Sasaki said Lai 0/1383 (1383) through phantom zenji (tsuugennzennji) as the founder in OMI province left otsuki Zhuang Kashihara Township is the (Satsuki's would however rose detonation) (OMI-Cho, Sakata district, Shiga, Japan) to Soto (soudoushuu) was erected in the temple.
However, reached 0/1575 (1575), giving the temple 20 stone Odawara Castle Hōjō Ujimasa transferred the shimofusa country Seki-Juku (Sekiyado) (Seki-Juku-machi, Chiba Prefecture). Moved to kokufudai, because then the Seki-Juku area often suffered flood damage, 0/1663 (1663) hope finally Tokugawa Shogun 4 rope.
On that occasion shogunate as Temple 128 stone gotomaki over the forest more than 67000 m 2 giving. In Buddhist revelation of the one nominated, and to seize the whole country Tokugawa Ieyasu was Kaiserliche to one sect of monks since ancient times the temple, but in terms of unified rule of the receptiveness of the chief priest of the temple gave total Dominion of the Soto sect temples across the country. And former priest was treated with the formality of 100000 stone, the House was given to the Edo koishikawa.
Height of the formality of the temple is understood even by the geba stones remain to this day.
0/1872 (187 (d)) has become the first University District, University Hall to build total tianning temple by the enforcement of the educational system, it then became Showa 33 current Satomi Park and the army land.
Which two gorintou in the memorial tower in the precincts of Kamakura, was transferred from Sekiyado Ogasawara Masanobu, and his wife, Brook practice Shinsaibashi monument as well as the nationalist government units battle legend and 夜泣 stones.
3/1979
Ichikawa City Board of education
--- Tokugawa ietsuna

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 山 (annkokuzann) 共天宁寺 (souneiji)

寺,OMI 省观音寺城堡佐佐木说赖 0/1383年 (1383) 通过幻影禅师 (tsuugennzennji) 作为在 OMI 省左大庄僵原乡是创始人 (小月的将不过玫瑰爆轰) (OMI Cho,坂田区,日本滋贺县) 到索托 (soudoushuu) 被架设在殿里。
然而,达到 0/1575年 (1575) 小田原城堡宝城江氏正让寺庙 20 石转移下总国家 Seki 补习 (关宿) (Seki 町补习,千叶县)。
因为搬到 kokufudai,然后 Seki 补习地区经常遭受洪水破坏,0/1663年 (1663) 最后希望德川幕府将军 4 条绳子。 在那次幕府视为寺 128 石 gotomaki 在超过 67000 m 2 给森林。
佛教启示录 》 之一提名,并抓住全国德川家康寺,自古以来是皇家一个教派的僧侣,但在统一规则的神庙的大祭司接受给总统治索教派的寺庙遍布全国各地。 前牧师治疗 100000 石头的手续,房子给江户 koishikawa。 高度的形式上的寺庙甚至被的迦石头留到今天。
0/1872 (187 (d)) 已成为第一的大学区,大学礼堂打造总天宁寺由执法的教育系统,后来,它成为昭和 33 当前聪美公园和军队土地。
关宿小笠原政信,和他的妻子、 溪实践心斋桥纪念碑,以及国民党政府单位战斗传说和夜泣石头转让了哪两个 gorintou 在镰仓,范围内的一座纪念碑。
3/1979 年
市川市教委
---
德川 ietsuna

安国山(あんこくざん) 総寧寺(そうねいじ)

 総寧寺はもと、近江国観音寺の城主佐々木氏頼により、永徳三年(一三八三)通幻禅師(つうげんぜんじ)を開山として、近江国左槻庄樫原郷(さつきのしょうかしはらごう)(滋賀県坂田郡近江町)に建立された曹洞宗(そうどうしゅう)の寺院であった。
 ところが、天正三年(一五七五)に至って、小田原城主北条氏政 が、寺領二十石を与えて下総国関宿(せきやど)(千葉県関宿町)に移した。
 その後、関宿の地はしばしば水害を被ったため、寛文三年(一六六三)遂に徳川四代将軍家綱に願って国府台に移った。その折幕府は寺領として百二十八石五斗余、山林六万七千余坪を与えている。 
 総寧寺は古くから一宗の僧録に任ぜられていたが、徳川家康 が天下を掌握すると宗門の統一支配の面から、総寧寺の住職に全国曹洞宗寺院の総支配権を与え、一宗の大僧録に任じたのである。しかも歴代住職は十万石大名の格式を以て遇せられ、江戸小石川には邸が与えられた。総寧寺の格式の高さは今日に残る下馬石によってもわかる。
 明治五年(一八七ニ)学制の施行によって、第一大学区の大学校舎を総寧寺境内に建設することになったが、それは後、陸軍用地となり、昭和三十三年現在の里見公園となった。
 本寺の境内には、関宿より移された小笠原政信 夫妻の供養塔である二基の五輪塔、小川稽古斎碑をはじめ、国府台合戦 の伝説にまつわる夜泣石等を存する。
昭和五十四年三月
市川市教育委員会
---
徳川家綱

Texts

tenma
2015-10-19 10:23 (633)
tenma

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

hanacoco (2016/02/06)
Tags: ocr-generated 千葉県 市川市
kawa_sanpo (2015/04/26)
Tags: ocr-generated 千葉県 市川市
hanacoco (2016/02/06)
Tags: 安藤広重 千葉県 市川市
hanacoco (2016/02/06)
Tags: 利根川 玉蘭斎貞秀 千葉県 市川市