Monumento

auto-translate Shimomachi Machishirube Former U...

wawa

2019-09-02

Tags: 東京市 江戸時代 彰義隊 家光 天海 寛永 幕末 寛永寺 下町まちしるべ 上野恩賜公園 由来 慶応 戦争 旧町名 官軍 東京都 台東区

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Shimomachi Machishirube Former Ueno Onshi Park Old Town Name Guidance Edo period In the early days of this period, Tsugaru, Todo, and Horie&39;s mansion was built, but Tokugawa Mitsuhiro Shogun Iemitsu ordered Tenkai Monsho to build Kaneiji. This is the second year of Kanei. Afterwards, the end of the Edo period was reached without any major changes, but Kanei-ji was burnt down and turned into a burnt-out field by the war of the Shogunate and the government forces in 1886. Although it was in a ruined form, it was designated as a park by the declaration of Taishi in January 1886. The name of Onshi Park comes from the fact that what was imperial palace in Taisho 13 was given to Tokyo City. It was later developed as one of Japan&39;s leading urban parks as well as its scale and landscape. Over 620,000 square meters. The creator of Ueno Park is Dr. Board One, a Dutch doctor. It was realized by seeing the Ueno mountain, where the hospital was planned, and advising the government that it should be a park because of its good scenery. National Museum Interrogation Street Kami 4-chome Old Town Name Area Map Kuramaebashi Street JREBER FERTE Meiji Street Old Town Location Map © Edo Street Kawawa Street Shinobazu Pond Taito

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Shimomachi Machishirube前上野Onshi公园旧城名称指导江户时代在这个时期的早期,津轻,Todo和堀江的豪宅建成,但德川光辉幕府将光命令Tenkai Monsho建造Kaneiji。这是Kanei的第二年。之后,江户时代的结束没有任何重大变化,但是Kanei-ji在1886年被幕府和政府军的战争烧毁并变成了烧毁的土地。虽然它是一个破败的形式,但它在1886年1月通过太石宣言被指定为公园。 Onshi Park的名字来自于大正13的皇宫被送往东京都的事实。它后来被开发为日本领先的城市公园之一,以及它的规模和景观。超过620,000平方米。上野公园的创建者是荷兰医生Board One博士。通过观看医院规划的上野山,实现了这一目标,并建议政府因为风景优美而成为一个公园。国立博物馆审讯街Kami 4-chome旧城区名地区地图Kuramaebashi Street JREBER FERTE明治街旧城区Location Map©Edo Street Kawawa Street Shinobazu Pond Taito

下町まちしるべ 旧 上野恩賜公園
旧町名由来 案内
江戸時代 初期、この地は津軽、藤堂、堀家の屋敷であったが徳川三代将軍家光 は天海 僧
正に命じて寛永寺を建てさせた。寛永 二年(一六二五)のことである。その後大きな変化も
なく幕末 を迎えるが慶応 四年(一八六八)の彰義隊 と官軍 の戦争 により寛永寺 が焼失、一面
焼け野原と化した。荒れ果てた姿のままであったが明治六年一月の太政官布告により公園
に指定されたことから公園地となった。
恩賜公園のいわれは、大正十三年に帝室御料地だったものを東京市 へ下賜されたことに
ちなんでいる。その後規模・景観はもとより施設など我が国有数の都市型公園として整備
された。面積六十二万平方メートル余り。
上野公園生みの親がオランダ人医師のボードワン博士。病院建設予定地であった上野の
山を見て、その景観のよさから公園
にすべきであることを政府に進言し
実現したものである。
国立博物
言問通り
上四丁目
旧町名区域図
蔵前橋通り
JREBER
FERTE
明治通り
旧町名位置図
©
江戸通り
川和通り
不忍池
台東区

Texts

wawa
2019-09-02 21:43 (0)
wawa
monumento
2019-09-02 21:40 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

wawa wawa 20 days

旧上野恩賜公園

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

shijia (2016/06/11)
shijia (2016/06/11)
wawa (2019/03/23)
Tags: 発祥の地 新幹線 上野駅 住民運動 東京都 台東区
hanacoco (2016/02/17)
Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 台東区