Monumento

auto-translate The lodge on the island of Undej...

wawa

2019-05-15

Tags: 旅籠 伊勢街道 雲出川の渡し 江戸時代 auto-translate 高札場 本陣 街道 寛政 伊勢参宮名所図会 参宮 雲出島貫の宿 参宮鉄道 参宮常夜燈 三重県 津市

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate The lodge on the island of Undejima in Ise Kaido on the night of Dejimaru is a lodge filled with Sanguin guests with the passing of the river on the Unode River. When you look at the picture at that time, there were houses and lodgings on both sides of the highway, waterways crossing the road everywhere, and in the center there was a main hall and a high-stakes hall nearby. There is "Pine of the Island" (designated as a natural monument of the prefecture, but withered after the Isewan Typhoon) in the precincts of Bishamondo under the embankment, and it was concealing the eye of the traveler at that time. During the Edo period, there were travel guides such as Ashiya, Fish shop, Kunikuniya, Yamatoya, and until the beginning of Showa, there were Tsuya, Kyoya, Osaka, etc., but since Sannomiya Railway was laid, The light gradually fades away, and now only the monument and the nightly remnant of “Shimo, Meiji emperor Nuki Gyoza Kohan” are quietly remaining in the Honjin trace. This tonight, which used to be at the entrance of the port, is 4.6m high, and it is engraved in Soseki as "Consecration", "Tenbo Five Years in the Mid-March,". Thanks to events such as Meiwa 8 (1771) and Tenpo first year (1830), thanks to the spread throughout the country, many tonights were built for the safety of the travelers and prayers for Shingu. In general, to ensure the safety of the night course, tonight firewood is a bonfire that is lit with fire during the first visit, and it is especially built for Sangudo people as "Sanguk Tonight Firewood". It is said. One of the nightly spots on this island is one of them, which reflects the taste of those days.渡 し The Passage of the Kunedo River 『" The Ise Sangu Shrine Scenic Spot "From 寛 9 (1798) © WAWA

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Dejimaru夜间在Ise Kaido的Undejima岛上的小屋是一个小屋,里面有Sanguin的客人,在Unode河上经过河流。当你看当时的照片时,高速公路两侧都有房屋和住宿,到处都是水道,中间有一个主厅和一个高风险大厅。在堤岸下的Bishamondo区,有“岛上的松树”(被指定为县内的天然纪念物,但在伊势湾台风之后枯萎了),当时隐藏着旅行者的目光。在江户时代,有Ashiya,鱼店,Kunikuniya,大和屋等旅行向导,直到昭和开始,有Tsuya,Kyoya,大阪等,但是自三宫铁路铺设以来,光逐渐消失,现在只有纪念碑和“Shimo,明治皇帝Nuki Gyoza Kohan”的夜间遗迹悄然留在Honjin的踪迹中。今晚,这个曾经在港口入口处,高4.6米,在Soseki被刻为“奉献”,“三月中旬的Tenbo五年”。由于Meiwa 8(1771)和Tenpo第一年(1830)等活动,由于遍布全国各地的活动,许多晚餐都是为了旅行者的安全和Shingu的祈祷而建造的。一般来说,为了确保夜间安全,今晚的柴火是第一次参观时点燃的篝火,特别是为Sangudo人建造的“Sanguk Tonight Firewood”。据说。这个岛上的其中一个夜间景点就是其中之一,反映了当时的味道。渡しKunedo河的通道「伊势三姑神社风景区」自寛9(1798)©WAWA

雲出島貫の常夜燈

伊勢街道雲出島貫の宿雲出川の渡し をひかえ、参宮
客で賑わう宿であった。当時の絵図を見ると、街道 の両側
に民家や宿屋が建ち並び、水路があちこちで道を横切って、
おり、中心部には、本陣、その近くには高札場 があった。
堤防下の毘沙門堂の境内には「島貫の松」(県の天然記念
物に指定されていたが、伊勢湾台風後に枯れた。)があ
り、当時の旅人の目をなごませていた。江戸時代 には、柏
屋、魚屋、紀の国屋、大和屋などの旅籠 があり、昭和の初
めころまでは、津屋、京屋、大阪屋などが残っていたが、
参宮鉄道 が敷設されたころから、宿の灯りが徐々に消え、
今は、本陣 跡に「史蹟、明治天皇島貫御小休所址」の碑と
常夜燈がひっそりと残るのみである。
この常夜燈は、かつては渡し場口にあったもので、高さ
4.6m、竿石には「奉献」「天保五年甲午三月建」と刻
まれている。明和八年(1771)、天保元年(1830)などに、お
かげ参りが全国的に流行し、その旅人の安全や神宮への祈
願のために多くの常夜燈が建てられた。
常夜燈は、一般には、夜道の安全を確保するために、一
晚中、火をともしておく燈火のことで、とくに参宮道者の
ために建てられたものを「参宮常夜燈 」という。この島貫
の常夜燈もその一つで、当時の風情をしのばせている。
雲出川の渡し )
伊勢参宮名所図会
寛政 9年(1798)より
©WAWA

Texts

wawa
2019-05-15 21:41 (527)
wawa
wawa
2019-05-15 05:54 (75)
wawa

Comments/Photos

wawa wawa 11 days

雲出島貫の常夜燈 三重県津市白山町垣内751  伊勢街道 旧伊勢街道 渡し場 雲出川の渡し 雲出川 雲出橋  雲出橋常夜燈

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

wawa (2019/05/15)
Tags: 常夜燈 伊勢街道 渡し場 旧伊勢街道 雲出橋 雲出川 雲出川の渡し 三重県 津市
wawa (2019/05/14)
Tags: 常夜燈 伊勢街道 旧伊勢街道 雲出島貫 雲出橋 雲出 雲出川 松浦武四郎 香良洲道 結城神社 市場庄 三重県 津市
wawa (2019/05/15)
Tags: 江戸時代 宿場 慶長 伊勢街道 伊勢国 渡し場 雲出橋 雲出川 大和国 高見山 伊勢湾 櫛田川 宮川 参宮 三重県 松阪市
wawa (2019/05/14)
Tags: 道標 常夜灯 追分 伊勢街道 旧伊勢街道 月本追分 月本 三重県 松阪市