Monumento

auto-translate Akiha Yamamoto Miyajima Akiha Sh...

wawa

2019-04-01

Tags: 明治維新 秋葉神社 佐竹氏 秋葉山本宮 出羽 久保田藩 上屋敷地 深川御船蔵前町 読売新聞 清洲橋 佐竹商店街 東京都 台東区

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Akiha Yamamoto Miyajima Akiha Shrine (Hamamatsu City, Shizuoka Prefecture) is the head office of Hino Shrine, which is currently home to the Hinokami-no-Okami Shrine. It is a company. Your God has blessed the fire, calmed down the fire, scolded the various diseases as fire devil as a god of fire protection Fire extinction, house safety, evil clearance, prosperity of business, industrial development, faith throughout the country It is one of the more than 800 fall companies in Japan. This town was located in the upper part of Dewa Kubota Azatake until the Meiji Restoration, but it was leased to the private sector after the restoration, and lands were laid along the road, and buildings began to be erected. In addition, display huts were made, and it began to be full of towns. It is thought that it was decided to solicit Akiba Shrine to protect people&39;s lives, work and buildings. -Akihayama Chuo-dera (now in Koto Ward, Nanto), which was in Fukagawa Mifusamae Town (current Koto Ward, Shin Oohashi 2-chome to 10th place) on January 20, 1883 It has been a long time since the move. (From an article by the Yomiuri Shimbun) In the 19th century (1886), Kagura played 35 seats on the day of the 24th. There is a newspaper article that there were a lot of cool people who were well-dressed. Before the war, many night shops opened to Kiyosubashi-dori, and Satake Shopping District set it as Akagi Bargain Day and had customers enjoy it. When the Great Kanto Earthquake of 1923 (1923) occurred, the entire area turned to burnt earth. Akiba Shrine is also believed to have suffered. However, due to the enthusiasm of Mushiko townspeople, the main shrine was completed on the present location on May 9, 1950, and watch over the townspeople as a town keeper again. Please see the names of people who cooperated with the construction inscribed in the surrounding stone walls. Even in the Pacific War, the fires reached the neighborhood, but fortunately there were no fires, and the day was reached. Every year on the day of the holiday on or around the 10th of November, we show the heart of gratitude to God. During the Shimodani Shrine Festival in May, we will meet you as a travel agency, and large and small shrines will be visiting the town. We are sincerely aware that the people of the staff will come to you. Printed material of this auspiciousness is prepared in the main entrance stairs. Please bring it freely.

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Akiha Yamamoto Miyajima Akiha Shrine(静冈县滨松市)是日野神社的总公司,目前是日本神宫的所在地。这是一家公司。你的上帝赐福火,平息火焰,骂各种疾病,如火灾魔鬼作为消防之神消灭灭绝,安全,邪恶通关,商业繁荣,工业发展,信仰全国各地它是日本800多家秋季公司之一。这个小镇位于Dewa Kubota Azatake的上部,直到明治维新,但是在恢复之后它被租给了私营部门,并且沿着道路铺设了土地,并且建筑物开始竖立起来。另外,制作了展示小屋,开始充满了城镇。据认为,为了保护人们的生活,工作和建筑物,决定征求秋叶神社。 -Akihayama Chuo-dera(现在南都江东区),1883年1月20日在Fukagawa Mifusamae镇(现在的Koto Ward,Shin Oohashi 2-chome到10th)此举已有很长一段时间。 (根据“读卖新闻”的一篇文章)在19世纪(1868年),神乐在24日当天打了35个席位。报纸上有一篇文章说,有很多很酷的人穿得很好。在战争之前,许多夜间商店向清水大道开放,而Satake购物区将其设置为赤城讨价还价日,并让顾客享受它。 1923年(1923年)的关东大地震发生时,整个地区都变成了烧焦的土地。据信秋叶神社也遭受了苦难。然而,由于Mushiko市民的热情,主神殿于1950年5月9日在现在的位置完成,并再次监视市民作为城镇守护者。请查看与周围石墙上刻有建筑物的人员的名字。即使在太平洋战争中,大火也到达了附近地区,但幸运的是没有火灾,而且到了那一天。每年在11月10日或者大约11月10日的假期当天,我们都向上帝表达了感恩之心。在五月下田神社节期间,我们将作为旅行社与您会面,大型和小型神社将在镇上四处游览。我们真诚地意识到工作人员会来找你。这个吉祥的印刷材料是在主入口楼梯准备的。请自由携带。

秋葉神社 略縁起 佐竹町会
当神社は現在、火之迦具土大神(ほのかぐつちのおおかみ)を御祭 とす
する秋葉山本宮秋葉神社 (静岡県浜松市)を御本社とする火防・火伏せ
お社であります。
御神徳は火の幸を恵み、悪火を鎮め、諸厄諸病を祓い除く火防開運の
神として火災消除・家内安全・厄除開運・商売繁盛・工業発展の霊験
たかで、全国津々浦々で信仰されており、全国八百社以上の秋
ちの一社であります。
当町內は、明治維新 まで出羽久保田藩佐竹氏上屋敷地 でしたが維新後
民間に貸し下げられ、原野同様に荒れ果てていた地を整地、縦横に道路を
つけ建物が建ち並び始めました。また、見せ物小屋なども出来、町として
賑わい始めました。人々の生活、仕事、建物などを守護していただくため
に秋葉神社を勧請することになったものと思われます。
-明治十八年(一八八五)一月二十日に深川御船蔵前町 (現在の江東区
新大橋二丁目十~十一番付近)にあった秋葉山中央寺(現在は江東区南砂に
移転)から御遷座になりました。(読売新聞 の記事による)
明治十九年(一八八六)には二十四日の縁日に三十五座の神楽を奏した。
納涼かたがた参詣者が多く至極賑わったとの新聞記事があります。
戦前までは多くの夜店が清洲橋 通りに向かって出店し、佐竹商店街 でも
赤札特売デーと定めてお客様に楽しんでいただいておりました。
大正十二年(一九二三)の関東大震災の際は一帯が焦土と化しました。
秋葉神社も被災したものと思われます。しかし氏子町民の熱意によって
昭和五年(一九三〇)五月九日に現在地に社殿が竣工し再び町の鎮守として
町民を見守っていただいております。建設に協力した人々の芳名が周囲の
石垣などに刻まれておりますのをご覧下さい。
太平洋戦争でも近隣まで炎が至りましたが幸い類焼することもなく、
日に至っております。毎年十一月十日前後の休日を御祭礼の日として
しを行い御神徳に感謝の心を示しております。五月の下谷神社御祭礼の
際には御旅所としてお迎えし、大小神與が町内の巡幸をいたします。
ご参詣の方々にも御神徳の至りますことを心から念じております。
本殿前階段にこの略縁起の印刷物が用意してあります。ご自由にお持ち下さい。

Texts

wawa
2019-04-01 20:18 (0)
wawa
monumento
2019-04-01 20:11 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

wawa wawa about 2 years

佐竹秋葉神社

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

kawa_sanpo (2015/05/24)
Tags: 関東大震災 第二次世界大戦 1872 1923 空襲 auto-translate 下町まちしるべ 旧町名由来案内 東京都 台東区
kawa_sanpo (2015/05/24)
Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 台東区
wawa (2019/04/01)
Tags: 関東大震災 台東区教育委員会 小島小学校 東京都 台東区
wawa (2019/04/01)
Tags: 武家屋敷 寛永 旧町名由来案内 名主 堀割 下町 浅草小島町 鳥越村 沼地 浅草猿屋町 三味線堀 小島町 東京都 台東区