Monumento

auto-translate The Kusanan Kansei Apocalypse To...

wawa

2019-03-23

Tags: 伽藍 隅田川 東京都教育委員会 御府内備考 浅草寺 元禄 高札 宝暦 古文書 駒形堂 霊地 戒殺碑 諏訪町 聖天町 東京都 台東区

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate The Kusanan Kansei Apocalypse Tokyo Metropolitan Designated Tangible Cultural Property (old documents) Location Taimon-ku Kaminarimon Knee Ni-san 3 Design Taisho 1 year June 1st Komagatado is one of Senso-ji&39;s temples, and the Seoksage Onsen of Senso-ji Honson is discovered from the Sumida River It is a sacred place. For this reason, in the 16th year of Genroku (16, 962), a law was issued to make the area a fish-bird kill-free place. In commemoration of this, Sensoji Temple Quaternary right priest Monsakusen was the next year (Gen. 6), and a monument was erected. The range of the killing was centered around Komagatado, and in the south was a river line of ten towns leading to the holy sky from Niwa to Suwa. According to “Remarks of the Gofu,” a bill was built in Suwa-cho and Seiten-cho. Komagata-do Dou, where the monument was built, was burned down several times during the Edo period. The monument was destroyed, and it was rebuilt together with Dou in the 17th year of the calendar. The present monument was discovered from the ground in 1929 (1927) after the Great Kanto Earthquake, and was corrected at the same time as the reconstruction of Komagatado in the same year. It is not clear whether it is the original monument of the Genroku or the treasure calendar reconstruction. The monument is a stone structure (andesite) and has a rectangular round-head shape. Polish the front and both sides and leave the back as a plain. The foundation stone is the one at the time of the correction in 1982, and the total height is 1838. 5 cm, and the front width is 61 n. It is also echoed in the “Tourisms of famous places”. It is a valuable resource to clarify the situation of the faith and its surroundings at the time of the Genroku period. Hirani March construction Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Kusanan Kansei Apocalypse东京都指定有形文化财产(旧文件)位置Taimon-ku Kaminarimon Knee Ni-san 3设计大正1年6月1日Komagatado是Senso-ji的寺庙之一,并且从隅田川发现Senso-ji Honson的Seoksage温泉这是一个神圣的地方。出于这个原因,在Genroku的第16年(16,962),颁布了一项法律,使该地区成为鱼类无杀戮的地方。为了纪念这一点,浅草寺第四纪右翼牧师Monsakusen是第二年(创世纪6),并建立了一座纪念碑。杀戮的范围以Komagatado为中心,南部是一条由10条城镇组成的河流,通往从Niwa到Suwa的圣地。根据“Gofu的评论”,在Su访町和Seiten-cho建立了一项法案。纪念碑建成的Komagata-do Dou在江户时代被烧毁了好几次。纪念碑被摧毁,并在历法的第17年与窦一起重建。现在的纪念碑是在关东大地震后于1929年(1927年)从地面发现的,并在同年重建Komagatado的同时进行了修正。目前尚不清楚它是Genroku的原始纪念碑还是宝藏日历重建。纪念碑是石头结构(安山岩),呈圆柱形。抛光正面和两侧,并将背面保持平整。基石是1982年修正时的基石,总高度为1838.5厘米,前部宽度为61n。它也在“名胜之旅”中得到了回应。在Genroku时期,它是澄清信仰及其周围环境的宝贵资源。 Hirani March建筑东京都教育委员会

浅草観音戒殺碑 東京都指定有形文化財(古文書 )

所在地 台東区雷門ニーニー三
指定 大正一一年六月

 駒形堂浅草寺伽藍 の一つで、浅草寺本尊
の聖観世音菩薩が隅田川 から発見された霊地
である。このため元禄 五年(一六九二)、当地を
魚鳥殺生禁断の地とする法度が出された。これ
を記念して、翌年(元禄六年)浅草寺第四世権僧
正宣存が願主となり、戒殺碑 が建てられた。殺
生禁断の範囲は駒形堂を中心に、南は諏訪町よ
り北は聖天岸に至る十町余の川筋だった。
御府内備考 』によると、諏訪町聖天町 にも高札
建てられたという。
 戒殺碑が建てられた駒形堂の堂宇は、江戸時
代に何度か焼失している。戒殺碑も倒壊し、
宝暦 九年(一七五九)に堂宇とともに再建された。
現在の碑は関東大震災後の昭和二年(一九二七)
に土中より発見され、同八年の駒形堂再建と同
時に修補されたものである。元禄当初の碑か、
宝暦再建のものか定かでない。
碑身は石造(安山岩)で、長方形円頭板状。正
面及び両側面を研磨し、背面は野面のままであ
る。台石は昭和八年修補時もので、上面・正面・
両側面・背面の五面を研磨してある総高一八
三・五cm、正面幅六一n銘文は『浅草寺誌』
や『江戶名所図会』にも収響される。元禄期当時
の信仰及びその周辺の状況を明らかにする貴
重な資料である。
平ニ 三月 建設
東京都教育委員会

Texts

wawa
2019-03-23 10:22 (0)
wawa
monumento
2019-03-23 09:56 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

wawa wawa 5 months

浅草観音戒殺碑 台東区雷門2丁目2

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

kawa_sanpo (2015/04/21)
Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 台東区
kawa_sanpo (2014/11/23)
Tags: 1934 浅草雷門 浅草寺 雷門 942 auto-translate 下町まちしるべ 旧町名由来案内 東京都 台東区
wawa (2018/07/02)
Tags: 神輿 大人神輿 三社型 浅草神社 三社祭 宮神輿 浅草東町会 蕨手 三社巴紋 三網紋 金箔 彫金細エ 宮本卯之助商店 御神輿師 宮本重義 東京都 台東区
kawa_sanpo (2014/11/23)
Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 台東区