Monumento

kawa_sanpo

2015/01/17

Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 豊島区

Guide plate text

This content was transcribed by optical character recognition. Please cooperate with proofreading.

ocr-generated 平成二年二月二七日 建設
府本瓦形板葺。
て確認されている。
入母屋造。厨子は一間厨子、入母屋造、軒唐破風
八六メートル、梁間一ー・ハー六メートル、一重、
一重、両下造、とち葺形銅板葺。拝殿は桁行「セ・
桁行六・O六メートル、梁間六・〇四メートル、
ートル、一重、流造、桧皮葺形銅板葺。相の間は
本殿は桁行六・O四メートル、梁間五・七モメ
昭和大修理において発見された墨書や銘文によっ
に建立されたことが、昭和五一年におこなわれた
拝殿と幣殿(相の間)は元禄三年(一七OO)
日大姉が寄進して、今の本殿を造営した。
(一六六四)松平安芸守光成の室、法名自昌院英
(一五七六)五月三日であるが、そののち寛文四年
「新編武蔵風土記稿』によると建立は天正六年
東京都指定有形文化財
法明寺鬼子母神堂
附 厨子
指 定 昭和三五年二月 - 三日
所在地 豊島区雑司ヶ谷三丁目一五番10号
委員会
文化財を大切にしましょう
Tangible Cultural Property (Building)
Houmyourii Kishimojin-do
In 1666 (Honden), in 1707 (Haiden)
Honden (main hall): 6.06 m wide, 5.90 m doop, One-Story, Flowing style gable roof, Copper tle Footing, Arno-ma(space between two
building),3-bays wide, 1-bay deep On-story, Gable roof withoul gable pediments, Harden (worship hall): 5-bays wide, 4-bays deep, One
story, Hip-and-gable roof, Plover bargeboard at front, 1-bay wide step canopy, Eaves with undulating bargeboards, Light weight tile roofing
(a pantile that combines broad concave tiles and semi-cylindrical convextiles), Copper tile roofing only for caves with undulating
bargeboards,
According to the ridge tag, Kishimojin Honden was constructed in 1664. Haiden and Heiden
(offering hall), which have complex roof styles, were built in 1700. According to Shinpet
Musashifudokiko (chorography of Musashikoku), princess Man (3rd daughter of Toshitsune,
fudal lord of Kanazawa clan), the official wife of Mitsuakira Asano, a feudal lord of Hiroshima
clan, contributed to the construction of this temple. Honden is Sangerisya-Hagare-zukuni (3-bays
wide and has a symmetric flowing style gable roof) and 2-bays deep. It contains a 3-bays wide
room including a step canopy. Heiden, which connects Honders and Haiden, is 3-bay wide and 1-
bays deep. A three steps stair is connected to its centre, Haider is 5-bay wide, 4-bays deep, and
has a hip-and-gable roof and plover bargeboards. A step canopy with undulating bargeboard is at
front and veranda surrounds the front and the sides. Kishimojin was founded because a
Kishimojin statue was found in 1561. According to Shinpen-Musashifudokiko and other records, a
sub-temple, Touyobo (now Daigyou-in), was the main worship place before. At the end of Edo
period, Hoonyou-ji was so popular that even the Shogun visited.
Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education

Texts

monumento
2018-03-28 15:49 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

sanpocafe (2014/12/11)
Tags: イチョウ 東京都教育委員会 雑司ヶ谷 1394 指定天然記念物 鬼子母神 応永 日宥 戸張苗堅 文政 auto-translate 樹木 東京都 豊島区
cyberwonk (2015/01/12)
Tags: auto-translate 東京都 豊島区
kawa_sanpo (2015/01/17)
Tags: 太田道灌 auto-translate 法明寺 小幡景憲 豊島氏 八丈島 豊島忠次 橘家円喬 落語 楠正成 東京都 豊島区
hanacoco (2016/01/29)
Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 豊島区