Monumento

auto-translate 糀 Room Foundation April 1, 2009 ...

wawa

2019-02-11

Tags: 味噌 糀室 甘酒 天野屋 東京都 千代田区

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 糀 Room Foundation April 1, 2009 Designated Tangible Cultural Property (Building) Designated Cultural Property (Building) 糀 Room Tsukichi Meiji 37 Mr. Yoshihiro Figure Location Chiyoda-ku Chiyoda-ku 2-chome Kotobuki 18-15 Owner Hanazono Co., Ltd. Amenoya Meiji 37 Yuzumi Yuki Chinyoda-ku Amane room was built in 1904 in Meiji 37 (1904) and is still used for manufacturing such as sweet sake and miso which are still manufactured and sold at Amano shop . This room is a basement which digs the Kanto loam layer up to 6 meters underground and has an arch-shaped ceiling, bricks are stretched on the wall and ceiling. Amunoya&39;s founding was reported as Hirokasei 3 (1846), according to Meiji 37 Masayuki Yuki (owned by Chiyoda-ku, donated by Hiroko Amano), once several chambers are radially extending from the shaft I understand that. Also, in this drawing, there are depicted rooms that are said to have been established before Amenoya&39;s founding and rooms that were added during the Meiji era, and Ameno has repeatedly renovated the room during many years It indicates that you have used it. However, the room which was radially arranged was demolished except in part of "floor space" (room for matured rice with flower garden) in 1991 (1991). Existing warehouse is the only one in the ward in Tokyo, in that it keeps using the earthquake and war damage and leaves the structure at the time of construction and continues to be used for manufacturing for more than 100 years It can be said to exist. And it was designated as Chiyoda-ku designated tangible cultural heritage (building) as a cultural property showing not only the value of 糀 manufacturing facility but also shoe manufacturing and trading change handed down from the Edo era. In addition, since the rudder room is practical, it is not open to the public. Amenoya&39;s koji muro (mold cultivation room) was built in 1904 and is still (Mold Cultivation Room) Appo with with a diagram of the koji muro in 1904 Amanoya&39;s koji muro used to cultivate milk as asazazake (a sweet, cloudy drink with a low or zero alcohol content [Amanoya makes the nonalcoholic version]) and miso, which Amanoya makes and sells. An arched ceiling, was built by digit into the Kanto loam to a depth of six meters and lining the walls and ceiling with business in 1846, and a diagram of the koji muro made in 1904 (owned by Chiyoda City and donated by Mr. Hiromitsu Amano) reveals that in its early form, the koji
muro consisted of multiple rooms extending radially from a vertical pit. However, the radially arranged
rooms were demolished in 1991, save for some areas, including tokoba (a compartment in which koji is
mixed with rice and left to propagate).
The existing koji muro retains its original structure, having survived the Great Kanto Earthquake (1923)
and air raids during World War II. It is the only one in Chiyoda City and one of a very few in Tokyo that
has been in continuous use for more than 100 years. The koji muro is valuable not only as a koji making
facility but also as a rare cultural property that illustrates how the making and selling of koji have
changed since the Edo period.
Please note that because the koji muro is still in use, it is not open to the public.
明治4年 秘宝を回天星本店
東京市神田區空餘黃番地
平成21年10月
千代田区教育委員会
「明治37年舵室之図」
@WAVWA

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 糀室内基金会2009年4月1日指定有形文化财产(建筑物)指定文化财产(建筑物)糀Room Tsukichi Meiji 37 Yoshihiro先生图位置Chiyoda-ku Chiyoda-ku 2-chome Kotobuki 18-15所有者Hanazono Co.,Ltd。Amenoya明治37 Yuzumi Yuki Chinyoda-ku Amane房间建于1904年,位于明治37(1904年),仍然用于生产甜味酒和味噌,仍在Amano商店生产和销售。这个房间是一个地下室,挖掘地下6米的关东壤土层,并有一个拱形的天花板,砖墙伸展在墙壁和天花板上。根据Meiji 37 Masayuki Yuki(由Chiyoda-ku拥有,由Hiroko Amano捐赠),Amunoya的成立报告为Hirokasei 3(1846),一旦几个腔室从轴径向延伸我明白了。此外,在这张图中,描绘了据说在Amenoya成立之前建立的房间和在明治时代增加的房间,Ameno多年来一直在重新装修房间。它表明您已经使用过它。但是,在1991年(1991年)除了“地板空间”(花园成熟的房间)的一部分以外,径向排列的房间被拆除了。现有仓库是东京地区唯一的仓库,因为它继续使用地震和战争破坏,并在施工时离开结构,并继续用于制造超过100年可以说存在。它被指定为千代田区指定的有形文化遗产(建筑物)作为文化财产,不仅展示了糀制造设施的价值,而且展示了从江户时代流传下来的制鞋和贸易变化。此外,由于舵室是实用的,因此不向公众开放。 Amenoya的koji muro(模具栽培室)建于1904年,仍然是(模具栽培室)Appo与1904年的kooji muro图表Amanoya的koji muro asazazake(一种含有低或零酒精含量的甜味,多云饮料[Amanoya生产的非酒精饮料])以及Amanoya生产和销售的味噌,用来培养牛奶。一个拱形的天花板,数字建成关东土壤,深度为6米,并在1846年铺设了墙壁和天花板,以及1904年制造的koji muro图(由Chiyoda City和Hiromitsu Amano先生捐赠)揭示了它的早期form,koji muro由从垂直坑径向延伸的多个房间组成。然而,径向布置的房间在1991年被拆除,除了一些地区,包括tokoba(一个隔间,其中曲与米混合并留下传播)。现存的koji muro保留了原有的结构,在大关东地震(1923年)和第二次世界大战期间的空袭中幸存下来。它是千代田区唯一的一个,也是东京少数几个连续使用超过100年的人之一。 koji muro不仅作为曲制作设施而且作为一种罕见的文化财产有价值,它说明了自江户时代以来曲的制作和销售是如何变化的。请注意,由于koji muro仍在使用,因此不向公众开放。明治4年秘宝を回天星本店东京市神田区空余黄番地平成21年10月千代田区教育委员会「明治37年舵室之図」@WAVWA

糀室
平成21年4月1日指定
千代田区指定有形文化財(建造物)
糀室 附 明治37年粧室之図
所在地 千代田区外神田二丁目18番15号
所有者 花室
株式会社天野屋
明治37年粧室之図 千代田区

天野屋 の糀室は、明治37年(1904)に建築されたもので、現在でも天野屋で製造・販売する甘酒味噌
などの被製造に使用しています。この室は、関東ローム層を地下6メートルまで掘り、天井をアーチ型
に形成した地下室で、壁・天井には煉瓦が張られています。
天野屋の創業は、弘化3年(1846)と伝えられ、明治37年粧室之図(千代田区所有・天野博光氏寄贈)に
よれば、かつては竪坑から複数の室が放射状にのびていたことがわかります。またこの図面には、天野
屋の創業以前に成立していたと伝えられる室や、明治期に増設された室が描かれており、天野屋では、
長い年月の間に室の改築を繰り返しながら使用してきたことを示しています。しかし放射状に配置さ
れていた室は、平成3年(1991)に「床場」(花園をつけた米を熟成させるための室)などの一部分を除い
て取り壊されました。
現存する粧室は、震災・戦災をくぐり抜けて建築当時の構造を残しており、100年以上もの間、糀製造
のために使用され続けているという点では、区内で唯一、都内でも数少ない存在といえます。そして、
糀製造施設の価値のみならず、江戸時代から引き継がれる靴製造や商いの変遷などを示す文化財とし
ても稀少な物件のため、千代田区指定有形文化財(建造物)に指定しました。
なお、舵室は実用しているため一般公開はしていません。
粧室内部(床場)
写真提供:天野屋
Designated Cultural Properties by Chiyoda City
Koji Muro (Mold Cultivation Room)
Appended with a diagram of the koji muro in 1904
Amanoya's koji muro (mold cultivation room) was built in 1904 and is still used to cultivate mold known
as koji to make such products as amazake (a sweet, cloudy drink with a low or zero alcohol content
[Amanoya makes the nonalcoholic version]) and miso, which Amanoya makes and sells. This room,
an underground cell with an arched ceiling, was built by digging into the Kanto loam to a depth of six
meters and lining the walls and ceiling with bricks.
Amanoya is said to have started business in 1846, and a diagram of the koji muro made in 1904
(owned by Chiyoda City and donated by Mr. Hiromitsu Amano) reveals that in its early form, the koji
muro consisted of multiple rooms extending radially from a vertical pit. However, the radially arranged
rooms were demolished in 1991, save for some areas, including tokoba (a compartment in which koji is
mixed with rice and left to propagate).
The existing koji muro retains its original structure, having survived the Great Kanto Earthquake (1923)
and air raids during World War II. It is the only one in Chiyoda City and one of a very few in Tokyo that
has been in continuous use for more than 100 years. The koji muro is valuable not only as a koji making
facility but also as a rare cultural property that illustrates how the making and selling of koji have
changed since the Edo period.
Please note that because the koji muro is still in use, it is not open to the public.
明治4年 秘宝を回天星本店
東京市神田區空餘黃番地
平成21年10月
千代田区教育委員会
「明治37年舵室之図」
@WAVWA

Texts

wawa
2019-02-12 20:01 (0)
wawa
monumento
2019-02-12 19:49 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

wawa wawa 3 months

麹室 附 あま酒天野屋 

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

sanpocafe (2015/02/24)
Tags: 千代田区教育委員会 味噌 千代田区指定有形文化財 糀室 甘酒 糀製造 関東ローム層を 煉瓦 auto-translate 東京都 千代田区
kawa_sanpo (2017/08/03)
Tags: 和名抄 北国紀行 東京都 千代田区
kawa_sanpo (2017/08/03)
Tags: 和名抄 北国紀行 文政町方書上 東京都 文京区
kawa_sanpo (2017/08/03)
Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 千代田区