Monumento

auto-translate Yoko Koyo was a lodging town tha...

2019/01/20

Tags: 宿場町 西国街道 平安時代 行基 平清盛 天児屋根尊 神社 auto-translate 39 兵庫県 伊丹市

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Yoko Koyo was a lodging town that prospered along the Saigyo Kaido from ancient times, and Honjin (Daimyo&39;s lodging) was also placed. In the vicinity, the nobility of the Heian era liked, "Kyoyango" "Kyoyo pond" to be written in Japanese poetry and haiku, etc. It has been popular since ancient times, the warrior Kiyomori Sarumori of the Heian period (from 1,818 to 1,000 1981) sometimes tried to make a capital in Kyoyango. Regarding the place name of Kyang, when the leading clan "Mr. Nakao" of the ancient country dominated this place, the theory that it took the character of "child&39;s shop" from the name of the ancestor&39;s Amagi roof, and made it a place name and about 120 In addition to talks taken from the Kyoto Temple where the monk row was built a year ago, it is said that it came from a cabin. In the Edo period, it was made up of Nigatachi, Nakamachi, Carpenter Town, Market Town, Tsuji No Town, Sato Town, Ooiuchiuchi. Meiji 21 year ago the municipal system was promulgated to collect Kyoyo, Chisen, Ikejiri, Teramoto, Yamada, Noma, Horseike, Minamino, Miyazuki, Nakano, Higashino and Nishino and became Inawano village Kawabe gun, whose office was 3 - It was located near the street number. In 1945, it merged with Itami Town, it was established as Itami City and has reached the present. This Dongishi shrine is a historic shrine known as a prison place for attaining its project (Tenpyo annual year) when the monk line was developed Kynyo earth and other wild boar fields as a wild boar shrine, and the west of this area There is also Nishigami Shrine. Ikushi Uejima Inuki Koya pond Izumi Kamijima established in November, 1937 Construction Kyoyo Self-governing Association Rebuilding Kunyan Self-Governing Association in September 1990 Heisei 27th Rebuild --- Shrine

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Yoko Koyo是一个从古代沿着Saigyo Kaido繁荣的住宿小镇,还有Honjin(Daimyo的住宿)。在附近,平安时代的贵族喜欢用日本诗歌和ha句等写的“Kyoyango”“Kyoyo池塘”。自古以来,平安时代的战士Kiyomori Sarumori(从1,818到1,000)流行1981)有时试图在Kyoyango建立一个首都。关于Kyang的地名,当古代国家的主要部落“Nakao先生”占据了这个地方时,从祖先的Amagi屋顶的名称取得了“儿童商店”的特征的理论,并且使它成为地名和约120除了一年前建造僧侣行的京都寺庙的谈话之外,据说它来自一个小屋。在江户时代,它由Nigatachi,Nakamachi,Carpenter Town,Market Town,Tsuji No Town,Sato Town,Ooiuchiuchi组成。明治21年前市政系统被颁布收集Kyoyo,Chisen,Ikejiri,Teramoto,Yamada,Noma,Horseike,Minamino,Miyazuki,Nakano,Higashino和Nishino,并成为Inawano村Kawabe枪,其办公室是3 - 它位于街道号码附近。 1945年,它与伊丹镇合并,成立伊丹市,并已达到现在。这个东西神社是一个历史悠久的神殿,被称为监狱的地方,用于实现其项目(Tenpyo年度),当时修道线开发了Kynyo地球和其他野猪场作为野猪神社,以及该地区的西部Nishigami Shrine也有。 Ikushi Uejima Inuki Koya池泉中岛成立于1937年11月建设Kyoyo自治协会1990年9月改造昆岩自治协会平成第27次重建---靖国神社

昆陽 こや
 昆陽は古代からあった西国街道 沿いに栄えた宿場町 で、本陣(大名らの宿
舎)も置かれてました。この付近は、平安時代 の貴族らが好んで「昆陽野」「昆
陽池」を和歌や俳句に詠み込むなど、古くから親しまれており、平安時代の
武将 平清盛 (千百十八年から千百八十一年)が昆陽野に都を造ろうとしたこ
ともあります。
 昆陽の地名については、古代国家の有力氏族「中臣氏」がこの地を支配し
た時、祖先の天児屋根尊 の名前から『児屋』の文字を取って地名にしたとい
う説と約千二百年前に僧行基 が建立した昆陽寺からとった話のほか、小屋か
らきたとも伝えられています。
 江戸時代には東町・中町・大工町・市場町・辻ノ町・佐藤町・小井之内の七
町からなりたってました。明治二十一年市町村制の公布により昆陽・千僧・
池尻・寺本・山田・野間・堀池・南野・御願塚・中野・東野・西野を集め川辺郡
稲野村となり、その役場が三丁目三十五番地付近の置かれていました。
 昭和十五年、伊丹町と合併し、伊丹市として発足し現在に至っています。
この東天神社は猪名野総社として、僧行基が昆陽大地その他猪名野原を開
拓された時(天平年間)その事業達成の祈願所とせられた由緒ある神社であ
り、また、この地の西には西天神社もあります。

 こや池に生ふる菖蒲の
  ながき根は
   ひく白糸の心地こそすれ
             詞花和歌集 待賢門院堀河
 月なくて 昼ハ霞むや
        こやの池
             上島鬼貫

昭和五十三年十一月建立 昆陽自治会
平成二年九月再建    昆陽自治会
平成二十七年三月再々建

---
神社

Texts

2019-01-20 17:24 (6)
tokada
2019-01-20 17:24 (22)
tokada
monumento
2019-01-20 16:58 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

tokada (2019/01/20)
Tags: 神社 行基 伊弉諾尊 伊弉冉尊 兵庫県 伊丹市
tokada (2019/02/05)
Tags: 道路元標 兵庫県 伊丹市
tokada (2019/02/08)
Tags: 道標 auto-translate 兵庫県 伊丹市
tokada (2019/02/06)
Tags: 西国街道 蛤御門の変 兵庫県 伊丹市