Monumento

auto-translate It was founded in 1593 in Hengya...

kotayan

2018/09/19

Tags: 如意輪観音 羽村市教育委員会 臨済宗建長寺派 東谷山禅林寺 1593 島田九郎右衛門 鎌倉円覚寺 春覚禅師 天下禅林 大明義挙 桃門玄鯉禅師 雨乞龍 auto-translate 39 中里介山 1862 1958 1831 東京都 羽村市

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate It was founded in 1593 in Hengyan Zenlin Bunko 2. The opening base is originally Mr. Shimada &39;s father, Shimada Kyuurokamon gate, and Hayama is a disciple of Sanzen Zen master of the Kamakura Enkakuji Temple. Currently belongs to Kenzoji faction. The mountain name is from the former name here, Higashi Yato, and the temple name is from the forehead "Feng Zen Lin". The main honor is Ryo Kannon, a monument of Daimei Yoshiki in the precincts, a cemetary there is a grave of Nakazato Nakayama, author of "Majusatso Pass". Main hall was built in Showa 33 (1958), warehouse is architecture of Tenpo year (1831 ~ 1845). The mountain gate was built in 1862, and the ceiling is painted with a dragon transmitted by Momoimo Genko Zen master, called "Rain Dragon". March, Heisei City Education Committee Toukoku-Zan Zenrinji (Zenrin Temple) During the 2nd year of Bunroku Era in 1593, this temple was founded by ancestors of the Shimada clan Kuroe-mon Shimada and was opened by the priest Shungaku Zenshi According to historical records, the name of Kencho-ji school conforming to the Rinzai sect of Zen Buddhism. The honorific mountain is derived from the former name of the district "Higashigayato" at which it is located, and the name of the temple originates from "Tenka Rinzan" inscribed on the plaque monument of Kencho-ji Temple. The "Nyoi-Rin- Kannon "is enshrined in the buddhist altar, the monument of" Tenmei Gikyo "plaque (a cenotaph for the farmers killed in the Tenmei Ikki retaliation against the unfair economic policies of the time) was placed in the temple grounds, and the tomb of Kaizan Nakazato who is The famous author of "Daibosatsu Touge" The main area of the temple was erected in 1958, and the living quarters was built between 1831 and 1845 in the Tenpou Era. The San-mon (main gate ) stands since 1862 in the Bunkyu Era, and the dragon painted by the mural painter Toumon Genri Zenshi on the ceiling is called “Amagoi Ryu” or rainmaking dragon to pray for rain during the drought.
March 2018
Hamura City Board of Education

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 它于1593年在恒雁Zenlin Bunko 2成立。开放基地最初是岛田先生的父亲岛田Kyuurokamon门,而Hayama是镰仓Enkakuji寺的三禅禅师的弟子。目前属于Kenzoji派系。山名来自于此前的名称,Higashi Yato,寺庙名称来自额头“Feng Zen Lin”。主要荣誉是Ryo Kannon,一个Daimei Yoshiki纪念碑,一个公墓,有一个Nakazato Nakayama的坟墓,“Majusatso Pass”的作者。大厅建于昭和33(1958年),仓库是天波年(1831~1845)的建筑。山门建于1862年,天花板上涂有由Momoimo Genko Zen大师传来的龙,称为“雨龙”。 3月,平成市教育委员会Toukoku-Zan Zenrinji(Zenrin寺)在1593年的Bunroku时代的第2年,这个寺庙由Shimada氏族Kuroe-mon Shimada的祖先创立,由牧师Shungaku Zenshi开放根据历史记载,Kencho-ji学校的名称符合禅宗的临济宗。尊敬的山脉源于它所在的“Higashigayato”区的前名称,寺庙的名称源自Kencho-ji Temple的牌匾纪念碑上的“Tenka Rinzan”。“Nyoi-Rin- Kannon“被供奉在佛教祭坛上,”Tenmei Gikyo“牌匾(为Tenmei Ikki在当时不公平的经济政策中报复的农民的纪念碑)被放置在寺庙场地和Kaizan墓中Nakazato是谁“Daibosatsu Touge”的着名作者寺庙的主要区域建于1958年,生活区建于1831年至1845年的Tenpou时代.San-mon(正门) )从1862年开始在文库时代站立,天花板上由壁画画家Toumon Genri Zenshi绘制的龙被称为“Amagoi Ryu”或雨水龙,在干旱期间为雨祈祷。 2018年3月羽村市教育委员会

東谷山禅林寺
 文禄2(1593 )年に創建されました。開基は当初島田氏の祖、島田九郎右衛門 、開山は鎌倉円覚寺 の三伯禅師の弟子 春覚禅師 です。現在は臨済宗建長寺派 に属します。
 山号は当地の旧名、東ヶ谷戸から、寺名は建長寺の額『天下禅林 』からと伝えています。本尊は如意輪観音 、境内に大明義挙 の碑、墓地に『大菩薩峠』の著者中里介山 の墓があります。
 本堂は昭和 33(1958 )年、庫裡は天保年間(1831 ~1845)の建築です。山門は文久2(1862 )年に建てられたもので、天井には桃門玄鯉禅師 の作と伝わる龍が描かれ、「雨乞龍 」と呼ばれています。
平成30年3月
羽村市教育委員会

Toukoku-Zan Zenrinji (Zenrin Temple)
During the 2nd year of Bunroku Era in 1593, this temple was founded by ancestors of the Shimada clan Kuroe-mon Shimada and was opened by the priest Shungaku Zenshi who was disciple to San-Paku Zenshi of the Enkaku-ji of Kamakura ( located in Kanagawa prefecture). Now the temple is part of the Kencho-ji school conforming to the Rinzai sect of Zen Buddhism.
According to historical records, the name of the honorific mountain is derived from the former name of the district “Higashigayato” at which it is
located, and the name of the temple originates from “Tenka Rinzan” inscribed on the plaque monument of Kencho-ji Temple. The
“Nyoi-Rin-Kannon” is enshrined in the buddhist altar,the monument of “Tenmei Gikyo" plaque (a cenotaph for the farmers killed in the Tenmei Ikki
retaliation against the unfair economic policies of the time) was placed in the temple grounds, and the tomb of Kaizan Nakazato who is the famous
author of “Daibosatsu Touge” lays in the cemetery grounds of this temple.
The main area of the temple was erected in 1958, and the living quarters were built between 1831 and 1845 in the Tenpou Era. The San-mon (main
gate) stands since 1862 in the Bunkyu Era, and the dragon painted by the mural painter Toumon Genri Zenshi on the ceiling is called “Amagoi Ryu” or rainmaking dragon to pray for rain during the drought.
March 2018
Hamura City Board of Education

Texts

2019-02-15 09:08 (1)
tokada
2019-02-15 09:08 (0)
tokada
tenma
2018-10-01 12:41 (0)
tenma
monumento
2018-09-19 14:42 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

kawa_sanpo (2017/03/12)
Tags: 中里介山 臨済宗建長寺派 禅林寺 島田九郎右衛門 天下禅林 春学禅師 三伯玄伊禅師 東谷山 大菩薩峠 遊於処処 故園 東京都 羽村市
kotayan (2018/04/10)
Tags: 東京都教育委員会 東京都指定天然記念物 羽村橋のケヤキ 玉川上水羽村橋 奥多摩街道 東京都 羽村市
kawa_sanpo (2017/03/12)
Tags: 江戸幕府 堰の筏通し場 青梅材 東京都 羽村市
kawa_sanpo (2017/03/12)
Tags: 多摩川 家光 松平信綱 神尾元勝 庄右衛門 清右衛門 東京都文化財専門委員 auto-translate 39 東京都知事 安井誠一郎 玉川兄弟 東京都 羽村市