Monumento

auto-translate Mr. Itakura Fukushima clan 300 y...

kawa_sanpo

2018/08/25

Tags: 土塁 三河 上杉氏 板倉重寛 蒲生氏 信夫郡 伊達郡 上総 板倉神社 板倉重昌 鉄砲狭間 福島中央ライオンズクラブ auto-translate 1869 39 板倉氏 1679 1686 1702 1638 2002 福島県 福島市

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Mr. Itakura Fukushima clan 300 years ■ Fukushima Castle and Itakura Fukushima Castle, which was the castle of Mr. Gamo and Mr. Uesugi, had a separate Fukushima clan from the 7th year (1679) Mr. Itakura was dominated by Mr. Itakura following the rule of Mr. Horita (1686 ~ 1700) Honda (1679 ~ 1682). Mr. Itakura Fukushima Castle The first lord is Shigehi Itakura, which was transferred from the shrine of Shinano Kusaka Tree in December of Genroku 15 (1702), and since then the 167 years, until the Meiji 2 (1869) the lords of Mr. Itakura over the 12th period It continued. The territory governed 23 villages in Nobuo-gun, 8 villages within Date gun, and there was a separation in other areas such as Kamusa (Chiba Prefecture) and Mikawa (Aichi Prefecture). Through Mr. Itakura&39;s long-term control, Fukushima Castle, which became the foundation of the current Fukushima town, and the castle town formation of the castle town were completed. Itakura Shrine is enshrined by Itakura Shigetoshi, the founder of the clan, who is suspected of being killed by the turbulence of Shimabara, 15 years of Kaniyasu (1638). ■ Holding 300 year anniversary ceremony in 2002 Heisei 2002 (2002) is a memorable year of 300 years since Mr. Itakura was appointed as the lord of Fukushima. In Fukushima City, calling for Fukushima castle town exploration on the theme of "making town from river to land, visiting old to know new" and commemorating the 300 year anniversary celebrations in FY2002 will be done extensively. The base is surrounded by the current prefectural office building (Western Government building, main government building, eastern government building), the first elementary school, the Fukuoka staff member hall, a wall with a window of guns 158 built over it, and the outside A deep water pit was dug in. Kurouchi total sediment weight was 75,790 pyong. The outer moat was connected to the Abukumagawa River through the northern side of Mitsui Building from the north side of Mitsui Building and passing through the north side of Chokurakuji north from around Tenjinbashi now, from the street side of Arakocho (East Ji), passing through Peace Tree, waterworks bureau. Donation Fukushima Central Lions Club

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Itakura Fukushima先生家族300年■福岛城堡和Itakura福岛城堡,这是Gamo先生和上杉先生的城堡,从第7年(1679年)起有一个独立的福岛氏族根据Horita先生(1686~1700)本田(1679~1682)的统治,Itakura先生由Itakura先生主导。 Itakura福岛城堡先生第一位领主是Shigehi Itakura,于12月Genroku 15(1702年)从Shinano Kusaka树的神社转移,从那时起167年,直到明治2年(1869年),Itakura先生在第12期的领主它继续。 Nobuo-gun的23个村庄,Date枪内的8个村庄,在Kamusa(千叶县)和Mikawa(爱知县)等其他地区分离。通过板仓先生的长期控制,福岛城堡成为当前福岛镇的基础,城堡城镇的城镇形成完成。 Itakura神社由该家族的创始人Itakura Shigetoshi供奉,他被怀疑被岛原的动荡杀害,15年的Kaniyasu(1638年)。 ■2002年举办300周年庆典2002年平成2002年(2002年)是板仓先生被任命为福岛领主以来300年的难忘回忆。在福岛市,广泛地进行以“从河到陆,从老到新,知道新”为主题的福岛城镇探索以及纪念2002年度300周年庆祝活动。基地周围是现在的县政府大楼(西部政府大楼,主要政府大楼,东部政府大楼),第一所小学,福冈工作人员大厅,墙壁上有一扇建有枪的窗户158,外面挖了一个深水坑。 Kurouchi总沉积物重量为75,790 pyong。外护城河从三井大厦北侧通过三井大厦北侧连接到Abukumagawa河,现在从天神桥周围的北仓桥北侧经过Arakocho(东吉)的街道,经过和平树,水务局。捐赠福岛中央狮子会

ふるさとの歴史を子孫に残そう
板倉氏福島藩就封300年
■福島城と板倉氏
 蒲生氏上杉氏 の支城であった福島城は、延宝7年(1679 )より独立した福島藩が成立し、本多(1679~1682) 堀田氏(1686 ~1700)の支配を経て板倉氏が三万石の領地を支配した。
 福島城板倉氏初代藩主は板倉重寛 で、元禄15年(1702 )12月に信濃国坂木の領主から移封され、それ以降167年間、明治2年(1869 )まで12代にわたり板倉氏の藩主が続いた。
 領地は信夫郡 の内23ケ村、伊達郡 の内8ヶ村を統治し、その他上総 (千葉県)と三河 (愛知県)に分領があった。
 板倉氏の長期にわたる支配を通じ、現在の福島の町の基礎となった福島城と、その城下町の町割形成などが完成した。
 板倉神社 には藩祖である板倉重昌 (寛永15年(1638 )島原の乱で討死)が祀られている。

■平成14年に就封300年記念行事を開催
平成14年(2002 )は板倉氏が福島藩主に任ぜられてから300年の記念すべき年にあたります。福島市では「川から陸への町づくり、古きを訪ね新しきを知る」をテーマに福島城下町探訪を呼びかけ、また平成14年度中に就封300年の記念の行事が大々的に行われます。

現在の県庁舎(西庁舎・本庁舎・東庁舎)と第一小学校、福大職員会館を取り囲むように土塁 がめぐらされ、その上に鉄砲狭間 158の窓をもつ塀が建てられ、その外側に深い水壕が掘られていた。郭内総坪数は75,790坪もあった。
 外濠は今の天神橋あたりから、荒町の裏通り(東裡)を北上し、平和通り、水道局を経て、三井ビル北側あたりから北町中側南~長楽寺北を通り阿武隈川につながっていた。
寄贈 福島中央ライオンズクラブ

Texts

2019-02-15 08:00 (0)
tokada
tenma
2018-09-08 21:19 (0)
tenma
monumento
2018-08-25 15:01 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

kawa_sanpo (2018/08/25)
Tags: 板倉重寛 板倉家御歴代略記付図 福島市教育委員会 福島市観光コンベンション協会 福島県 福島市
kawa_sanpo (2018/08/25)
Tags: 神社仏閣 福島城 杉妻稲荷神社 杉妻城 杉妻明神 土産神 画家一明斎 金沢椿山 ディスカバー 福島信夫ライオンズクラブ 福島県 福島市
kawa_sanpo (2018/08/25)
Tags: 福島城 紅葉山 市指定 板倉神社 板倉重昌 福島藩 神社 auto-translate 1880 39 1805 勝顕 福島県 福島市
kawa_sanpo (2018/08/25)
Tags: 明治天皇 里程元標 土木遺産 上杉氏 福島市 万世大路 外様大名 米沢街道 中野新道開削工事 刈安新道開削工事 栗子隧道 ニッ小屋隧道 栗子ハイウェイ 歴史的地域資産 東北地域づくり協会 福島県 福島市