Monumento

auto-translate Sanmen Lost Yamankoji Temple Old...

wawa

2018-07-26

Tags: 寛永 仏師 慶応 身延山 久遠寺 三門 日暹 普請奉行 日良 関東三大門 仁王尊 上行寺 六浦平次郎 相州 荒尾城 日荷 辻井岩次郎 十六羅漢 扁額 日慈 山梨県 身延町

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Sanmen Lost Yamankoji Temple Old Kininaga 1942 (1642), 26th day of the 26th day (Kusen) When he is a citizen, Fushimi Miyavi (Fujimi no Miyako Hisa) Prince&39;s Prince Hachioji Rikugo Day Court The citizen was built as a petty official, but it was destroyed in the first year of Keio (1865), and was buried in the 18th generation of Meiji (1907) on Seventeenth - It was rebuilt with the cooperation of. It is counted as one of the Kanto Sanmen. There is a legend that Nishio Tensei (owl Son) carried and donated to this place owing to the royal gates gateway to Heijiro Rokuuri from Kamisawa Temple in Kanazawa Ward, Yokohama City (Mutsuruga). Hiraro Hiriro is a follower of Asoo Castle Maine Harima (Harima no Kami), said that he became a disciple of Chiyuu Koshiji Nichiyo and changed his name to Nikkatsu (Nikka). On the tower is a statue of Jurokuro made by Iwasaro Tsujii, the Buddhist teacher of Kyoto. The rest of Mt. Mt. Mt. Obayashi is a nineteenth-century calendar. SAN-MONI San-mon Gate The first Gate was built in the time of 26th Head Priest Nissen in 1642. The construction work was supervised by Songa-In-Nittei, the eighth prince of Fushimi-no-Miya Kunihisa. Unfortunately the original Gate was burnt in 1865, and the Gate was rebuilt in the time of 78th Head Priest Nichiryo in 1907. This is one of the famous three gates in Kanto Province. There is a legend that Heijiro Mutsuura Myoho-Nyudo brought two Guardians (NIOSON) on his back from Jogyoju temple, Yokohama Province, to Minobusan. Heijiro Mutsuura became a disciple of Nichiyu, a chief monk of Nakayama Hokekyoji Temple and changed his name into "Nikka". The statues of 16 disciples of Lord Buddha (RAKAN), which were sculptured by Iwajiro Tsuji, are enshrined within upstairs of the Gate. The letters "MINOBUSAN" on the top beam of the Gate was written by 79th Head Priest Nichill.

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Sanmen Lost Yamankoji Temple Old Kininaga 1942年(1642年),第26天26日(Kusen)当他是公民时,伏见Miyavi(富士见no Miyako Hisa)王子的八王子Rikugo日间法院公民是作为一个小官员建造的,但它在Keio(1865年)的第一年被摧毁,并在第十七世纪被埋葬在第18代明治(1907年) - 它是在与...的合作下重建的。它被算作关东三门之一。由于从横滨市金泽区(Mutsuruga)的神泽寺的皇家大门进入Heijiro Rokuuri,有一个传说,Nishio Tensei(猫头鹰)携带并捐赠到这个地方。 Hiraro Hiriro是Asoo Castle Maine Harima(Harima no Kami)的追随者,他说他成为了Chiyuu Koshiji Nichiyo的弟子并且更名为Nikkatsu(Nikka)。在塔上是由京都的佛教老师Iwasaro Tsujii制作的Jurokuro雕像。 Mt. Obayashi山的其余部分是十九世纪的日历。 SAN-MONI San-mon门第一个门是在1642年第26位牧师尼森时期建​​造的。建筑工作由伏见之宫的第八任王子Songa-In-Nittei监督。不幸的是原来的门在1865年被烧毁,大门在1907年第78任牧师Nichiryo时期重建。这是关东省着名的三个大门之一。有一个传说,Heijiro Mutsuura Myoho-Nyudo带来了两个守护者(NIOSON)从横滨省的Jogyoju寺回到Minobusan.Hijiyi Mutsuura成为Nakiyu的门徒,Nakayama Hokekyoji寺的首席僧人,并将他的名字改为“Nikka”。雕刻的16位佛陀(RAKAN)弟子的雕像在Iwajiro Tsuji,被供奉在门的楼上。门顶梁上的字母“MINOBUSAN”由第79位牧师Nichill编写。

三門身延山久遠寺
古く寛永 十九年(1642)、二十六世日暹 (にっせん)上人のとき、伏見宮邦房(ふしみのみやくにひさ)親王の第八王子尊賀院日廷(そんがいんにってい)上人が普請奉行 として建築されたが、慶応 元年(1865)に焼失し、明治四十年(1907)七十八世日良 上人の代に全国寺院檀信徒の協力を得て再建されました。関東三大門 のひとつに数えられています。仁王尊 (におうそん)は横浜市金沢区六浦(むつうら)の上行寺 (じょうぎょうじ)より六浦平次郎入道妙法門が負ってここまで運び寄進したという伝説があります。六浦平次郎相州荒尾城 主播磨守(はりまのかみ)の後身で、中山法華経寺日祐にちゆう上人の弟子となり日荷(にっか)と名を改めたといいます。楼上には京都の仏師辻井岩次郎 作の十六羅漢 (じゅうろくらかん)像がまつられています。身延山の扁額 は七十九世日慈 (にちじ)上人筆です。

SAN-MONI San-mon Gate
The first Gate was built in the time of 26th Head Priest Nissen in 1642. The construction work was supervised by Songa-In-Nittei, the eighth
prince of Fushimi-no-Miya Kunihisa. Unfortunately the original Gate was burnt in 1865, and the Gate was rebuilt in the time of 78th Head Priest
Nichiryo in 1907. This is one of the famous three gates in Kanto Province. There is legend that Heijiro Mutsuura Myoho-Nyudo brought two
Guardians (NIOSON) on his back from Jogyoju temple, Yokohama Province, to Minobusan. Heijiro Mutsuura became a disciple of Nichiyu, a
chief monk of Nakayama Hokekyoji Temple and changed his name into "Nikka". The statues of 16 disciples of Lord Buddha (RAKAN), which
were sculptured by Iwajiro Tsuji, are enshrined within upstairs of the Gate. The letters "MINOBUSAN” on the top beam of the Gate were written
by 79th Head Priest Nichill.

Texts

wawa
2018-07-26 21:40 (10)
wawa
monumento
2018-07-26 20:10 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

wawa wawa about 1 year

身延山久遠寺 三門

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

wawa (2018/07/26)
Tags: 日蓮 総本山 本堂 身延山 久遠寺 墨龍 加山又造 根本殿堂 山梨県 身延町
wawa (2018/07/28)
Tags: 五重塔 日蓮 四天王 身延山 久遠寺 日鑑 御真骨堂 水晶 拝殿 山梨県 身延町
wawa (2018/07/28)
Tags: 日蓮 仏殿 納牌堂 遠忌 日布 納骨 回向 山梨県 身延町
wawa (2018/07/28)
Tags: 鬼瓦 日蓮 身延山 久遠寺 獅子口瓦 仏殿 納牌堂 寺本甚平衛 山梨県 身延町