Monumento

auto-translate The main temple is the statue of...

wawa

2018-07-12

Tags: 阿弥陀如来 室町時代 家光 古墳 世田谷区教育委員会 皇居 江戸氏 文禄 天文 宝暦 将軍 氏寺 開基 紅葉山 知恩院 喜多見 慶元寺 文治 江戸太郎重長 木田見 空誉上人 御朱印地 朱印状 鐘楼堂 auto-translate 39 せたがや百景 東京都 世田谷区

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate The main temple is the statue of Amitabha Nyorai. This temple is the temple of Edo, which was opened in the vicinity of Koyoyama in the Imperial Palace today by Shigecho Edo in March of the 18th year of the Bunka Era (1186). Was. In the middle of the Muromachi period, Kidami (now Kitami) of Edo moved to Ujiji with the relocation. The name was changed to Yeongsan Hwalinin Keigenji. In addition, Bunroku&39;s second year (1593) was rebuilt by Edo, and Kitami&39;s first generation, Katsue Wakasa, was rebuilt.In 1916, he donated Gokoku as permanent supplies. In the thirteenth year (16/36), the Tokugawa third Shogun Iemitsu gave the red stamped land of Jiroku Juseki, and successive Shoguns gave the red stamped letter. The current main hall was rebuilt in the 17th year of Kyoho (1716), and is said to be the oldest building in the existing main temple of the ward. In the cemetery there is a tomb of Mr. Kitami Edo, and in the main hall there are engravings of the clan&39;s spiritual tiles and wooden statues written by Shigecho Edo and Shigeru Tera. The Sanmon was built in 17th year of Hohoku (1755), and the bell tower was rebuilt after the war in 9th year. On the grounds, there are four burial mounds in the Kitami Burial Mounds, from the third to the sixth tomb of Keigenji. March, 1980 Setagaya-ku Board of Education Hundred views of Setagaya No.60 Kitami Keigenjikai

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 主要的寺庙是阿弥陀佛Nyorai的雕像。这座寺庙是江户神庙,今天,在文化时代十八年(1186年)的三月,江户茂町在皇宫的高代山附近开放了这座神庙。是。室町时代中期,江户时代的北见(现北见)随迁迁迁至宇治寺。名称更改为Yeongsan Hwalinin Keigenji。此外,江户重建了文禄第二年(1593年),并重建了北见的第一代Katsue Wakasa.1916年,他捐赠了五国作为永久物资。在第十三年(16/36),德川第三任幕府将军光荣号给了朱鲁朱塞基红色邮票,随后的幕府将军又给了红色邮票。目前的正殿是在巨峰元年(1716年)重建的,据说是幸存的区庙主殿中最古老的建筑。在公墓里有一个北见江户先生的坟墓,在正殿里有由氏茂町和重辉寺写的氏族灵性瓷砖和木制雕像的版画。 Sanmon建于北北十七年(1755年),战后9年重建了钟楼。在地面上,北见坟墓有四个坟墓,从庆根寺的第三墓到第六墓。 1980年3月,世田谷区教育委员会世田谷60号北见景根治会的百景

慶元寺
浄土宗、京都知恩院 の末寺で、本尊は阿弥陀如来
像である。
当寺は、文治 二年(一一八六)三月、江戸太郎重長
今の皇居紅葉山 辺に開基 した江戸氏氏寺 で、当時
は岩戸山大沢院東福寺と号し、天台宗であった。
室町時代 の中ごろ、江戸氏の木田見 (今の喜多見 )移
居に伴ない氏寺もこの地に移り、その後、天文 九年
(一五四〇)真蓮社空誉上人 が中興開山となり浄土宗
に改め、永劫山華林院慶元寺と改称した。
更に文禄 二年(一五九三)江戸氏改め喜多見氏初代の
若狭守勝出が再建し、元和二年(一六一六)には永続
資糧として五石を寄進し、また、寛永十三年(一六三
六)には徳川三代将軍家光 より寺禄十石の御朱印地
を賜り、以後歴代将軍 より朱印状 を賜った。
現本堂は享保元年(一七一六)に再建されたもので、
現存する区内寺院の本堂では最古の建造物であると
いわれている。
墓地には江戸氏喜多見氏の墓があり、本堂には一族
の霊牌や開基江戸太郎重長と寺記に記されている木
像が安置されている。
山門は宝暦 五年(一七五五)に建立されたものであり、
また、鐘楼堂 は宝暦九年に建立されたものを戦後改
修したものである。
境内には喜多見古墳群中の慶元寺三号墳から六号墳
まで四基の古墳 が現存している。

昭和五十九年三月
世田谷区教育委員会
せたがや百景 No.60 喜多見慶元寺界わい

Texts

wawa
2020-01-06 21:09 (23)
wawa
wawa
2018-07-12 21:56 (0)
wawa
monumento
2018-07-12 21:52 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

wawa wawa about 2 years

喜多見慶元寺

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

wawa (2018/07/07)
Tags: 緑道 岩戸川 岩戸川せせらぎ 東京都 狛江市
wawa (2017/04/16)
Tags: 世田谷区教育委員会 氷川神社 素戔嗚尊 江戸刑部頼忠 喜多見勝忠 喜多見重恒 東京都 世田谷区
wawa (2018/07/07)
Tags: 江戸時代 新編武蔵風土記稿 世田谷区教育委員会 古墳時代 大正時代 円墳 周溝 第六天塚古墳 墳丘 円筒埴輪 埋葬施設 第六天 陶器の壺 鉄刀 東京都 世田谷区
wawa (2018/07/07)
Tags: 古墳 土師器 世田谷区教育委員会 古墳時代 凝灰岩 須恵器 円墳 稲荷塚古墳 周溝 橫穴式石室 発掘調查 主頭大刀 直刀 銑鐵 耳環 玉類 出土品 世田谷区立鄉土資料館 族長墓 東京都 世田谷区