Monumento

auto-translate History of Yasuda Gardens In the...

wawa

2018-06-30

Tags: 関東大震災 東京市 隅田川 綱吉 元禄 下屋敷 名勝 桂昌院 常陸笠間藩 本庄因幡守宗資 潮入り池泉回遊式庭園 備前岡山藩 池田章政 侯爵 安田財閥 安田善次郎 旧安田庭園 和風庭園 清澄庭園 東京都 墨田区

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate History of Yasuda Gardens In the Genroku Year (1688 - 1703), the brother of Kushonchoin (Keishoin) who is the living mother of Tokugawa Five General Shogun Tsunoshichi, the lord of the Hidachi Kasama clan (Hitachi Kazama) 5 thousand stones, Honjo It is reported that the Inaba Mamoru Shrine (Kanemunusuke of Honjou Inanabe) worshiped as a pilgrimage building, and built this garden. In the center is a pond with a shape of "heart", a so-called tide-filled Ikeizumi garden that once attracted the water of the Sumidagawa river and enjoy the landscape that changes with the tide of tide. In the Meiji era, it became the marquisary house of the former Biken Okayama domain, Akeda Shogosa (Akimasa), and in 1891, it was owned by Yoshidaro Yasuda, the founder of Yasuda Zaibatsu. After the death of Yasuda Okina, houses and gardens were donated to Tokyo City in 1921 by Taisho&39;s wish. It was devastated by the Great Kanto Earthquake of September 1, 1923, but restoration work was done based on the remaining garland stone. The site of the former Yasuda residence was named "Old Yasuda garden" with the name of the donor, and it became the first public disclosure in Tokyo as a Japanese garden by donation by a private volunteer Atsushi in 1927. In 1967, as a result of being transferred from Tokyo to Sumida-ku, we undertook a complete renovation work and opened a new apartment in 1971 and it has reached the present. Since the figure described in the literature of the Meiji era has been kept well until now, it is one of the representative gardens of the Meiji era comparable to the Kiyosumi garden, so in 1996, It was designated as "scenic spot". THE HISTORY OF KYU - YASUDA GARDENS In the Genroku Era (1688 - 1703), a feudal lord in the later Hitachi - Kasama Clan of 50,000 koku, Honjo Inabanokami Munesuke, who was a younger blood brother of the biological mother (Keishoin) of Tsunayoshi This garden has a pond in the shape of the Japanese character "kokoro" (heart) at its center and uses a system After the Meiji Restoration, it was the home of the Lord Ikeda Akimasa of the late Bizen-Okayama Clan and, then, in 1891, it became the property of Yasuda Zenjiro, founder of the Yasuda Financial Group. After Zenjiro's death, as specified in his will, the garden and house were donated to Tokyo City in 1922.
However, on September 1 of the following year (1923), the grounds were almost completely destroyed by the Great Kanto Earthquake. The City began re-construction
work on the garden, using as a base the ishigumi stone formations, which fortunately remained, and then named the gardens after the donor -- "Kyu-Yasuda Gardens".
In 1927, it was opened to the public as the first Japanese garden, donated by a private charitable person.
Taking the opportunity of its jurisdiction transfer from the Tokyo Metropolitan Government to Sumida City in 1967, it was fully re-constructed and, in 1971, it was
completely restored to the original condition of former times when it was called a "distinguished garden". In 1996, this garden was designated a Metropolit
of Scenic Beauty as a typical garden of the Meiji Era.

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 安田园的历史在元禄年间(1688 - 1703年),是德川五代将军将军的永生母亲久顺淳(Keishoin)的兄弟,Hidachi Kasama氏族(日立风牧)的主人5千石,Honjo据报道,稻叶守护神社(稻叶本先生的金恩助介)作为朝圣建筑而崇拜,并建造了这个花园。中心是一个形状为“心脏”的池塘,曾经吸引了隅田川河的水,享受随潮流而变化的景观,这是一个所谓的潮汐满溢的池泉花园。在明治时代,它成为了前身体冈山领域的赤Sh之墓(Akimasa),并于1891年由Yasuda Zaibatsu的创始人Yoshidaro Yasuda拥有。 Yasuda Okina去世后,房屋和花园于1921年由大正的愿望捐赠给东京城。它被1923年9月1日的关东大地震所破坏,但修复工作是基于剩余的花环石来完成的。前安田住宅的遗址被命名为“古安田花园”,并以捐赠者的名字命名,并于1927年由私人志愿者Atsushi捐赠,成为东京首次作为日本花园公开披露。 1967年,由于从东京转移到墨田区,我们于1971年进行了全面翻新工程并开设了新公寓,并已达到现在。由于明治时代文献中描述的人物形象一直保存得很好,因此它是明治时代堪与清澄花园相媲美的代表性花园之一,所以在1996年,它被指定为“景点”。 KYU - 安田花园的历史在Genroku时代(1688 - 1703年),日本的后代 - 日本的Kasama氏族的封建领主Injoannami Munesuke,曾是崇义的亲生母亲(Keishoin)这个花园的中心有一个日本特色“kokoro”(心脏)形状的池塘,并使用了一个系统在明治维新之后,它是池田池田勋爵的家后来的备前冈山氏族,并于1891年成为安田金融集团创始人安田善次郎的财产。按照遗嘱中的规定,Zenjiro的死亡,花园和房屋于1922年捐赠给了东京市。然而,在次年的9月1日(1923年),大关东地震几乎完全破坏了地面。城市开始在花园进行重建工作,以ishigumi石头为基础,幸运地保留,然后在捐赠者 - “Kyu-Yasuda Gardens”之后将花园命名为花园。 1927年,它作为第一个由私人慈善机构捐赠的日本花园向公众开放。 1967年,它的管辖权从东京都政府转移到墨田区,它被完全重建,并在1971年完全恢复到以前被称为“尊贵花园”的原始状态。 1996年,这个花园被指定为风景秀丽的大都会,作为明治时代的典型花园。

旧安田庭園の沿革

 元禄 年間(1688~1703)に、徳川5代将軍綱吉 の生母である桂昌院 (けいしょういん)の実弟で、後の常陸笠間藩 (ひたちかさま)5万石の藩主、本庄因幡守宗資 (ほんじょういなばのかみむねすけ)が下屋敷 として拝領し、この庭園を築造したと伝えられている。中央に「心」字をかたどった池を配し、かつては隅田川 の水を引き入れ、潮の干満によって変化する景観を楽しむ、いわゆる潮入り池泉回遊式庭園 である。

 明治になって旧備前岡山藩池田章政 (あきまさ)侯爵 邸となり、明治24年(1891)には、安田財閥 の創始者である初代安田善次郎 の所有となった。安田翁の逝去後、故人の遺志により大正11年(1922)に家屋及び庭園は、東京市 に寄付された。

 大正12年(1923)9月1日の関東大震災 により壊滅的な被害を受けたが、残った地割り石組みを基にして復元工事が行われた。旧安田邸跡地は寄付者の名を冠して「旧安田庭園 」と命名され、昭和2年(1927)に民間篤志家の寄付による和風庭園 として都内初の一般公開となった。

 昭和42年(1967)、東京都から墨田区に移管されたのを機に、全面的な改修工事を行い、昭和46年(1971)に新装開園し、現在に至っている。
 明治時代の文献の中で記載されている姿を今日までよくとどめており、清澄庭園 に匹敵する明治時代の代表的庭園の一つであることから、平成8年(1996)、東京都の「名勝 」に指定された。

THE HISTORY OF KYU-YASUDA GARDENS
In the Genroku Era (1688 - 1703), a feudal lord in the later Hitachi-Kasama Clan of 50,000 koku, Honjo Inabanokami Munesuke, who was a younger blood brother of
the biological mother (Keishoin) of Tsunayoshi Tokugawa, the fifth shogun, received this land from the Bakufu as a suburban residence and is said to have constructed
this garden. This garden has a pond in the shape of the Japanese character "kokoro" (heart) at its center and uses a system known as shioiri by which the pond is
fed from the Sumida River, so the water level in the pond rises and falls with the ebb and flow of the river's tide.
After the Meiji Restoration, it was the home of the Lord Ikeda Akimasa of the late Bizen-Okayama Clan and, then, in 1891, it became the property of Yasuda Zenjiro,
founder of the Yasuda Financial Group. After Zenjiro's death, as specified in his will, the garden and house were donated to Tokyo City in 1922.
However, on September 1 of the following year (1923), the grounds were almost completely destroyed by the Great Kanto Earthquake. The City began re-construction
work on the garden, using as a base the ishigumi stone formations, which fortunately remained, and then named the gardens after the donor -- "Kyu-Yasuda Gardens".
In 1927, it was opened to the public as the first Japanese garden, donated by a private charitable person.
Taking the opportunity of its jurisdiction transfer from the Tokyo Metropolitan Government to Sumida City in 1967, it was fully re-constructed and, in 1971, it was
completely restored to the original condition of former times when it was called a "distinguished garden". In 1996, this garden was designated a Metropolit
of Scenic Beauty as a typical garden of the Meiji Era.

Texts

wawa
2018-07-02 19:38 (0)
wawa
monumento
2018-07-02 19:31 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

wawa wawa over 1 year

旧安田庭園

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

kawa_sanpo (2014/11/23)
Tags: 両国物語 東京都 墨田区
kawa_sanpo (2014/11/23)
Tags: 墨田区教育委員会 東京都 墨田区
wawa (2017/05/22)
Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 墨田区
wawa (2019/03/24)
Tags: 関東大震災 東京大空襲 伊東忠太 由来 戦争 東京 首都 東京都慰霊堂 震災記念堂 爆撃 東京都 墨田区