Monumento

auto-translate Kurozaki is a castle to which To...

kawa_sanpo

2018/04/30

Tags: 徳川家康 中山道 外枡形 奥平信昌 加納城 堀障子 尾張街道 岐阜街道 御鮨街道 美濃傘 岐阜県 岐阜市

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Kurozaki is a castle to which Tokugawa Ieyasu ordered the castle immediately after the Sekigahara battle of Keicho 5 (1600). There are five bending rings (Sannomaru, Shinkansen, Ninomaru, Honmaru, Honmaru, Ozaburo ring) from the north to the south, surrounded by moats and rivers, the landscape "floating castle". Also, Ishigaki and others are said to have been carried from Gifu Castle who fell in Sekigahara battle. The first castle owner was given a hundred thousand rocks in Nobuhiro Okudaira, son-in-law of the eldest daughter of Ieyasu Tokugawa, "Kamehime", and since then the castle owner has worked as Choshi Daimyo. After the Meiji Restoration, all the buildings were torn down and the moats were also buried, and now it is possible to remember the time at the main stone wall and the base, the northern stone wall of the Ninomaru and Sannaru, and the northeastern part of Sannaru. The place where you stand now corresponds to the main gate north gate. Major Robo which is the entrance and exit of the original Honmar was in the part protruding to the east side convex shape. This is the shape which is said to be the feature of the castle which Mr. Tokugawa made earlier, "outer shape". After Showa 58 was designated as a historic site of the country in 1983, the excavation survey was carried out and it was confirmed that the soil base of Kanna castle in the Sengoku period was buried under the ground of Kano for the Edo period It was. In addition, it was also found that there was a ridge partition called "moat shoji" on the bottom of the main moat. The castle town was built from the north to the west of Kano castle. "Nakasendo" goes east and west in the northern part of the town, "Kanna inn" was established in Kani 11 (1634), the castle town and the lodging town became one. "Owari Kaido" (Gifu Road, Sushi Route) connecting Gifu and Nagoya was also a key hub of traffic that intersects Nakasendo at the east of the town. Shrines were concentrated in the northwest and southwestern part of the town, and there were samurai residences in the north and west side of the castle, north town. Production of "umbrella" called Mino Umbrella was encouraged for Mr. Nagai of the lord of the time as a financial aid and developed as a division work of samurai and townspeople. After the Meiji period, it has been handed down as a traditional industry of Kanpa.

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 在昭和5(1600)的关原战役结束后,德川家康立即命令这座城堡是一座城堡。从北到南有五个弯环(三丸,新干线,二丸丸,本丸,本丸,大三环),被护城河包围,景观“浮动城堡”。另外据说石垣和其他人从在关原战役中摔下来的岐阜城被运送。第一个城堡主人在德川家康的大女儿“Kamehime”的女儿的女婿奥田宽平获得了十万块石头,从那时起,城堡所有者就成了Ch子大名。明治维新后,所有建筑物被拆除,护城河也被埋葬,现在可以记住主石墙和基座,Ninomaru和Sannaru北部石墙以及Sannaru东北部的时间。你现在站在的地方对应着正门北门。原Honmar的入口和出口的大Robo是在东侧凸形状的部分。据说这是德川先生早先所说的城堡的特征“外形”的形状。在昭和58年1983年被指定为国家的古迹之后,进行了挖掘调查,确认了战国时代的神奈堡的土壤基地被埋在江户时代的卡诺地下它是。此外,还发现在主要护城河底部有一个叫做“护城河”的山脊分隔区。城堡镇从卡诺城堡的北部到西部建成。 “Nakasendo”在镇北部东西两侧,在Kani 11(1634)建立了“Kanna inn”,城堡镇和住宿城镇成为了一个。连接岐阜和名古屋的“Owari Kaido”(岐阜路,寿司路线)也是该镇东部Nakasendo的交通枢纽。神社集中在城镇的西北部和西南部,北部城镇的城堡北侧和西侧都有武士住宅。被称为美浓伞的“保护伞”的制作被当时的领主永井先生鼓励为经济援助,并发展为武士和乡民的分工。在明治时期之后,它作为坎帕的传统产业而流传下来。

 加納城 は、徳川家康 が慶長5(# 1600)年の関ヶ原合戦の直後、築城を命じた城です。北から南へ5つの曲輪(三の丸、厩曲輪、二の丸、本丸、大藪曲輪)があり、それらは堀と川に囲まれ、「水に浮かぶ城」という景観でした。また、石垣などは関ヶ原合戦で落城した岐阜城から運んだと伝えられています。
 初代城主は徳川家康の長女「亀姫」の婿、奥平信昌 で10万石が与えられ、それ以降代々の城主は譜代大名が勤めました。明治維新の後、建物はすべて取り壊されてしまい、堀も埋められ、今では、本丸の石垣と土塁、二の丸や三の丸の北側石垣や、三の丸北東部分に当時を偲ぶことができます。
 今あなたが立っているところは本丸の北門にあたります。本来の本丸の出入りである大手ロは東側凸字形に出っ張った部分にありました。これは「外枡形 」という、徳川氏が初期に作った城の特徴といわれる形です。
 昭和58(# 1983)年に本丸が国の史跡に指定されてから、発掘調査が行われ、江戸時代の加納城の地面の下に戦国時代の加納城の土塁が埋もれているのが確認されました。また、本丸の堀の底には「堀障子 」と呼ばれる畝状の仕切りがあったことも分かりました。
 城下町は加納城の北から西にかけて造られました。町の北部を「中山道 」が東西に通り、寛永11(# 1634)年には「加納宿」が設置され、城下町と宿場町が一つになりました。岐阜と名古屋を結ぶ「尾張街道 」(岐阜街道御鮨街道 )が町の東で中山道と交差する交通の要衝でもありました。町の北西部と南西部に寺社が集中して置かれ、城の北と西側一帯、北の町外れにも武家屋敷がありました。
 美濃傘 と呼ばれる「和傘」の生産は、宝暦年代(# 1760年頃)、当時の藩主永井氏が財政の助けとするため奨励し、武士と町民の分業作業として発展しました。明治以後も加納の伝統産業として受け継がれてきています。

Texts

tenma
2018-05-05 22:20 (0)
tenma
monumento
2018-04-30 17:01 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

kawa_sanpo (2018/04/30)
Tags: auto-translate 野面積み 算木積み 加納城跡 岐阜県 岐阜市
kawa_sanpo (2018/04/30)
Tags: 国史跡 岐阜市教育委員会 加納城跡 奥平信昌 亀姫 岐阜城 永井肥前守 尚服 岐阜県 岐阜市
kawa_sanpo (2018/04/30)
Tags: 中山道 左甚五郎 加納宿 ニ文字屋 岐阜県 岐阜市
kawa_sanpo (2018/04/30)
Tags: 東海道 中山道 五街道 山陽道 東山道 加納宿 ニ文字屋 山陰道 岐阜県 岐阜市